BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
a_matharu
Calcite | Level 5

Dear All, 

I am trying to create data as instructed in the US Census Data analysis course by following steps mentioned below - 

I uploaded the cre8data.sas program found in the downloaded tutorial materials and confirmed that the cre8data.sas program has been uploaded. Then I Double-click the cre8data.sas program to open it on a new tab in the work area. Did Right-click the Census Data Analysis folder and selected the path to the folder and pasted it on the %LET statement, by highlighting the insertpath portion.
Then it says that if I Click (Run). On the Results tab, I should see nine tables listed. In addition, my Census Data Analysis folder should contain those nine tables along with three Excel files.

a_matharu_0-1680236050048.png

But this is not the case, I am not seeing any data created there in the folder as you can see it with the code I used and the screenshot below - 

%let path=/home/u58428058/Census Data Analysis;

libname temp "&path";

options validvarname=any;

a_matharu_1-1680236265562.png

Kindly help and guide how I can solve this problem. I am not able to move forward with the course due to this.

Thank you for your time and help.

1 REPLY 1
KathyKiraly
SAS Employee

Hello,

Please contact us at curriculumconsulting@sas.com and we will do our best to assist you. We would like to see your complete SAS log after you run the cre8data.sas program to see all notes, warnings, and messages.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation