BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MG18
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hi All,

We are facing one issue in currently running AML Risk Assessment and Classification  and i want to know that what is the relation between LIST_ID column from FSK_LIST_ELEMENT and Risk_Classifier_ID from FSK_RISK_CLASSIFIER table ?

Is there any common relation between this 2 table column ?if yes what is it ?

IF Not what is value I should populate in LIST_ID (from fsk_list_element table )?

@manishiiita @Patrick You people have any information , I request you to share with Me ... 🙂 

6 REPLIES 6
manishiiita
Quartz | Level 8

Hi @MG18,

Tables FSK_LIST, FSK_LIST_CATEGORY & FSK_LIST_ELEMENT are interrelated. In FSK_RISK_ELEMENT table LIST_ID comes from FSK_LIST table as a foreign key.

FSK_RISK_CLASSIFIER & FSK_RISK_CLASSIFIER_CATEGORY tables are interrelated and this will store all your risk classifiers.

So, there is no direct relation between FSK_LIST_ELEMENT and FSK_RISK_CLASSIFIER tables however while processing RISK Classification, the risk classifier may use FSK_LIST/FSK_LIST_ELEMENT data if RISK_CLASSIFIER is configured based on a RISK LIST. That's why there is LIST_ID field is also available in FSK_RISK_CLASSIFIER table.

Hope this will be helpful. Kindly go through the documentation. You will get better clarity.

MG18
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hi @manishiiita ,

Thanks for your help.

• I want to know is there any way to see the macro definition for the macros which are getting used in Risk Classification process ?
  • I want to implement the Risk Classification in SAS  what are the necessary steps i need to perform ?Below is the my understanding after reading the AML installation guide :- 
  • Load the data in the FSK_LIST_ELEMENT table with the details of List_id and List_element_value and Logical_delete_ind as N but I want to understand the what value should be have in the List_element_value ? for this we have decided we will have the DI job which will load the data from CSV file.
  • second step I will run the aml_rcp.sas macro with the respective month value . This process will be monthly. Here i have question this process is getting completed with below  Error .ERROR: AML: ACCOUNT_NUMBER (0116624000105002 ) was not found in FSC_ACCOUNT_PRIMARY_OWNER_VIEW.There are around 2000-2500 missing accounts can i ignore  this error ?  What is output of this process (which table)?
  • third  step I will run the aml_rap.sas macro with the respective month value . This process will be  monthly.

After all 3 step result is coming in the AML UI .

Please help me in the understanding the process and if anything missing also?

I have already raised this concern to SAS Tech support (2/3 time) but I am not getting expected Help.

Regards,

Mahesh 

manishiiita
Quartz | Level 8

Hi @MG18, I would suggest to go through the documentation in detail. Most of your below queries should be resolved. I'm trying to cover your queries below:

• I want to know is there any way to see the macro definition for the macros which are getting used in Risk Classification process? - Usually, there are few macros available in ucmacros folder. If it is not there then it will be a SAS compiled macro for which we can't access the detailed source.

• I want to implement the Risk Classification in SAS  what are the necessary steps i need to perform ?Below is the my understanding after reading the AML installation guide
    - Please follow the steps mentioned in the guide. It works fine.
  • Load the data in the FSK_LIST_ELEMENT table with the details of List_id and List_element_value and Logical_delete_ind as N but I want to understand the what value should be have in the List_element_value ? for this we have decided we will have the DI job which will load the data from CSV file.- You can chose to push data into List & List Element Tables using DI Job. These tables basically consists different records against which you want to screen customers. You can create a list for any field as per your rules i.e. Party Number, Account Number, Citizenship, Product Type, Party Type, Account Type etc. Basis these field, risk classifiers will look for a match. You just need to understand how your risk classifiers going to use use this data.

• second step I will run the aml_rcp.sas macro with the respective month value . This process will be monthly. Here i have question this process is getting completed with below  Error .ERROR: AML: ACCOUNT_NUMBER (0116624000105002 ) was not found in FSC_ACCOUNT_PRIMARY_OWNER_VIEW.There are around 2000-2500 missing accounts can i ignore  this error ?  What is output of this process (which table)?
    - Probably, your list element doesn't exist in your FSC_ACCOUNT_PRIMARY_OWNER_VIEW. Hence, you are getting this error. It means that you want to screen against some account number but that account number is not available in master table. Try to query above missing account number in FSC_ACCOUNT_PRIMARY_OWNER_VIEW table.

• third  step I will run the aml_rap.sas macro with the respective month value . This process will be  monthly.
    -
    This is okay.

Hope this will be helpful.

MG18
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hi All, @manishiiita,

Thanks for Your valuable reply.

I have gone trough SAS AML installation document but still I have few question as below :- 

1. What should be the values to be loaded in the FSK_ELEMENT_LIST table for the below column :- LIST_ELEMENT_DESC, LIST_ELEMENT_VSLUE ?
  2. Currently, We are ignoring below mentioned error in another Business unit :-Error .ERROR: AML: ACCOUNT_NUMBER (0116624000105002 ) was not found in FSC_ACCOUNT_PRIMARY_OWNER_VIEW. Can i ignore this error or not ?

Any help for the above question will be very useful. 

MSMM
SAS Employee

hello @MG18 ,

did you figure out the root cause for the below error  ??

Currently, We are ignoring below mentioned error in another Business unit :-Error .ERROR: AML: ACCOUNT_NUMBER (0116624000105002 ) was not found in FSC_ACCOUNT_PRIMARY_OWNER_VIEW. Can i ignore this error or not ?

MG18
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Hi MSMM,
We have found the root cause of the issue and the account number mentioned in error is not having account_key or party_key present in the fsc_party_account_bridge table. You need to check for those key in fsc_party_account_bridge table.