BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Angelmouse
Calcite | Level 5

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to run a MIP process from batch/EG using the macros provided by SAS. For the %MIP_REST_SUBMIT_PORT_SCEN_RUN macro there should be a JSON file provided with all the run parameters. I see in the JSON samples provided with the product that the parameter for Model Group Map is an ID. 

"modelGroupMap": {
"id": 264
}

My quick question is: how do I find the ID of my Model Group Map? and, is this a number that can be the same in both Dev and Prod environments?

Here is some more info on the bigger problem: We are loading a modeling system from Dev to Prod environment every few months, and each time it contains a Model Group Map with the same name. This is allowed and works fine when we create a run via the UI - we can choose the one we want from the latest modeling system. But when I give the aforementioned macro just the name,

"modelGroupMap": {
    "name": "BOH_Model_MAP_CECL_Runs"
  }

it yells:

ERROR: The run "BATCH_TEST_RUN" cannot be created. Reason: The name could not be found.
ERROR: The run "BATCH_TEST_RUN" could not be submitted.

So trying to find a better way to define just one model group map from all the multiple names. We were thinking maybe there is a way to give the modeling system as a parameter in the JSON file but couldn't figure out how to do that either.

Any help is appreciated!