BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
DionisMotor
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi All

I'm able to create job flow in personal FA with help of Scripting Client Macros.

And than I could install my personal FA as Stand-Alone FA.

More-less working process, but is any way of creating JobFlow directly in Stand-Alone FA?

What I see now: I could copy *.bpmn and .json files from personal FA to target FA. 

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DionisMotor
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi

If your question is still relevant, may I know the use-case related to this question?

Actually, main idea is to be as close as possible to PROD environment. We can't use PFA there. 

And, final implementation looks like:

• stop SASServer8_1
  • cleanup IRM folders
  • start SASServer8_1
  • generate jobflow in PFA
  • copy files from PFA to FA
  • restart SASServer8_1

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
himanshucb
SAS Employee

Visited here very late. The answer is no.

Job flows can only be created in personal FA. You can run instances from personal FA if you want to speed up your development/testing.

By default, the personal FA of a logged-in user is always the first FA that IRM refers for code.

If your question is still relevant, may I know the use-case related to this question?

DionisMotor
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi

Actually, main idea is to be as close as possible to PROD environment. We can't use PFA there. 

And, final implementation looks like:

• stop SASServer8_1
  • cleanup IRM folders
  • start SASServer8_1
  • generate jobflow in PFA
  • copy files from PFA to FA
  • restart SASServer8_1