BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
a20121248
Obsidian | Level 7

I am using the module SAS Analytical Data Set Builder in order to build an ABT. This module is part of the SAS Credit Scoring solution.

I managed to register datasources (an insert into the apdm, manually) and for the rest (tables and subject of analysis) I used the graphical interface. I checked that both are registered as rows in the apdm.source_table_master and apdm.level_master tables, respectively.

I have a project based on a Subject of Analysis (say Corporate Customer) and I want to add variables from another table (for eg. Monthly_Defaults). How can I create variables from this table? Is there a way to link these subject of analysis and defaults?

Best,

Javier

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sanchit013
SAS Employee

Hi Javier,

Do you have common key variables in both tables? If yes,then you can associate Monthly_Defaults table to SOA (Corporate Customer) from data source screen. Once this is completed, you will be able to see both tables in variable creation UI.

Regards,

Sanchit

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
sanchit013
SAS Employee

Hi Javier,

Do you have common key variables in both tables? If yes,then you can associate Monthly_Defaults table to SOA (Corporate Customer) from data source screen. Once this is completed, you will be able to see both tables in variable creation UI.

Regards,

Sanchit