BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
umarigan
Calcite | Level 5

I had build model on sas model studio, all steps run succesfully how ever lets assume for a model when i go to output data in model results, I see nothing and when i right click on nodeoutput i can see save data option but it is not clickable. I am also facing error on score data and save data steps as well. my train data has 27 columns, 4 of them are rejected. data for score data has 22 columns(4 rejected columns excluded and I will try to predict target here)

below you can see error I am facing in both save data and score data nodes:

37524 %dmcas_scoredata_srv;
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
PROPERTYNAMES: inputCaslib inputTableName inputTableUri outputCaslib outputCaslibUri outputTableName save replace promote
dropRejected casSessionId userDefined modeling trainOnly prefix version component scoreCodeFormat codeFile codeFormat codeLanguage
codeLocation fullDatasetReconstitution _omitJsonListing _omitTextListing _omitSessionResults dataMiningVersion reportingOnly
inputCaslib Public
inputTableName PREDICTION_TABLE
outputCaslib Public
outputTableName tmpScoreDataCPM
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

NOTE: DATA statement used (Total process time):
real time 0.00 seconds
cpu time 0.00 seconds

LIN X64
* Preparing the Training Table: _input_******************
property=modeling value=false
property=component value=impute
property=component value=transform
property=component value=varselect
property=modeling value=true
property=component value=gradboost
Type: PATH
{caslib=Public,tableName=_*********************UPJ_AST}
WARNING: Variable NAME has different lengths on BASE and DATA files (BASE 255 DATA 16).
WARNING: Variable role has different lengths on BASE and DATA files (BASE 256 DATA 5).
WARNING: Variable level has different lengths on BASE and DATA files (BASE 256 DATA 8).
WARNING: Variable type has different lengths on BASE and DATA files (BASE 20 DATA 1).
WARNING: Variable vartype has different lengths on BASE and DATA files (BASE 256 DATA 6).
WARNING: Variable label has different lengths on BASE and DATA files (BASE 1000 DATA 13).
WARNING: Variable format has different lengths on BASE and DATA files (BASE 100 DATA 5).
WARNING: Variable NAME has different lengths on BASE and DATA files (BASE 255 DATA 27).
WARNING: Variable ROLE has different lengths on BASE and DATA files (BASE 32 DATA 14).
WARNING: Variable VARTYPE has different lengths on BASE and DATA files (BASE 32 DATA 6).
WARNING: Variable LABEL has different lengths on BASE and DATA files (BASE 256 DATA 36).
WARNING: Variable FORMAT has different lengths on BASE and DATA files (BASE 36 DATA 5).
WARNING: Variable CREATOR has different lengths on BASE and DATA files (BASE 255 DATA 9).
WARNING: Variable FUNCTION has different lengths on BASE and DATA files (BASE 32 DATA 14).
ERROR: Compilation error.
ERROR: Line 1: Unknown package or thread "Public".
ERROR: Parse encountered ';' when expecting one of: '=' '-' '+'.
ERROR: Line 1: Parse failed: post_****************endthread >>> ; <<< data "Public"."METASA
ERROR: DS2 action was not successful.
ERROR: Action score failed.
ERROR: The action stopped due to errors.

ERROR: While running the macro dmcas_fetchContent the following error was produced: 1012.
3 The SAS System Wednesday, January 10, 2024 04:27:00 PM

ERROR: While running the macro dmcas_fetchContent the following error was produced: 1012.

* Preparing the Training Metadata
ERROR: File PERSIST.METADATA.DATA does not exist.
WARNING: The data set DMCASLIB.TMPSCOREDATACPM may be incomplete. When this step was stopped there were 0 observations and 0
variables.
WARNING: Data set DMCASLIB.TMPSCOREDATACPM was not replaced because this step was stopped.

ERROR: astoreFailure_error

WARNING: Data set DMLIB.DMCAS_TARGETLEVEL was not replaced because this step was stopped.
WARNING: Physical file does not exist,
/saswork/*******************/macrovars.sas.
ERROR: Cannot open %INCLUDE file _DMMAC.
WARNING: Argument 1 to function VARNUM referenced by the %SYSFUNC or %QSYSFUNC macro function is out of range.
ERROR: A character operand was found in the %EVAL function or %IF condition where a numeric operand is required. The condition was:
"&_posterror" ne "" or ^&_targetFlag
ERROR: The macro _DMCAS_SCOREDATA_ASSESS will stop executing.

Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.05.04.png

3 REPLIES 3
sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

You might have a problem with encoding of the data sets (US–ASCII , wlatin1 , UTF-8 , ...).

And / or , the variables in your score data set do not have the same metadata as the variables in your training set. Like VARCHAR type in one and NUMERIC type in the other table.

Maybe you are going through a csv import process ... make sure the data conversion is correct.

Koen

umarigan
Calcite | Level 5

input data are same, in model data there are some columns that I rejected for model and those columns are not presenting in prediction data.

sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

@umarigan wrote:

input data are same, in model data there are some columns that I rejected for model and those columns are not presenting in prediction data.

I think this requires some delineated steps to uncover the root cause.
SAS Technical Support is best placed to guide you in this effort.
Can you contact SAS Technical Support in your country?

Remark that (as from August 21, 2023) there's a new customer portal that you need to access in order to open a case (= open a ticket).

If you are used to support.sas.com ... you can still open a TS-ticket from there :

After signing in on the SAS Support home page (support.sas.com), you may access links to open a case or manage your cases from the My Profile dropdown in the top right of the navigation menu.

Good luck,

Koen

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation