BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
snip
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

I'm in proc report.
I have around fifty variables. I try to optimize my processing through macro variables
I have a problem with multiple compute error…. (For information, my treatment works if I do not use macros)

I built the two macros to replace my initial processing

1-In the break line of my columns I do a calculation and I display the result in the break cells of my columns.
2- I do a compute to copy my values ​​for example: “tx_min_cible_&var..sum” into “top_tx_min_cible_&var”

What did I miss?

%macro calc_top_sum(var);
    compute top_tx_min_cible_&var;
        top_tx_min_cible_&var = tx_min_cible_&var..sum;
    endcomp;

compute top_tx_max_cible_&var;
        top_tx_max_cible_&var = tx_max_cible_&var..sum;
    endcomp;

%mend calc_top_sum;

/*****************************************************************/

%macro calc_top_taux_tot(var);

if nb_pers_cible.sum > 0 then do;
            top_tx_max_cible_&var = ……………….* 100;
        end;
        else top_tx_max_cible_&var = .; 
    endcomp;

if nb_pers_cible.sum > 0 then do;
            top_tx_min_cible_&var = …………………… * 100;
        end;
        else top_tx_min_cible_&var = .; 
    endcomp;
%mend calc_top_taux_tot;

PROC REPORT ;
% calc_top_sum(….) ;
% calc_top_sum(….) ;
% calc_top_sum(….) ;
% calc_top_sum(….) ;

BREAK
% calc_top_taux_tot (….) ;

Run ;

15 REPLIES 15
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Much of PROC REPORT processing depends on seeing ALL your code. We need to see the order of variables in your COLUMN statement and the usages in your DEFINE statements. Without this type of context, it is hard to comment constructively on your question. You indicated that your code works when it is not macro-ized. However, something is "breaking" when your code is macro-ized.
I am particularly confused by the word "BREAK" that appears in your question. There is not a statement in PROC REPORT that is the single WORD "BREAK" without a BEFORE or AFTER and a variable name or a location. In addition BREAK processing in PROC REPORT occurs at explicit places, and it would be hard to force a BREAK between COMPUTE blocks as you seem to imply.
But, as I said, without seeing the code that works and ALL of your macro code, it is hard to comment.
And, of course, without data, nobody can test or tweak your code.
Cynthia

PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

I have a problem with multiple compute error…. 

You have to SHOW US the errors. For a macro producing errors, you need to first run this command to turn on macro debugging

options mprint;

Then run your PROC REPORT again, and copy the entire log (not parts of it, not just the error messages, but the ENTIRE log, every single line) — If the log is producing lots of errors, we need to see the complete log for this PROC REPORT down to the first 10 errors or so. Then paste it into the window that appears when you click on the </> icon. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP. 

PaigeMiller_0-1699900743276.png

--
Paige Miller
snip
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks for your feedback for reasons of confidentiality at the moment I do not have the right to communicate this data, I will check with my hierarchy.

while waiting I reproduced exactly the same report proc with a few columns and with the same characteristics as my real column (group, display, analysis, computed...) my columns. if that can help you see clearly and help me later.

ERROR: There are multiple COMPUTE statements for top_tx_min_cible_CTT

ods excel file='..........xlsx' style=pearl;
ods excel options 
                (embedded_titles='none'        
                 FROZEN_ROWHEADERS='5'          
                 frozen_headers='yes'       
                 ); 

endcomp;

endcomp;

%mend calc_top_sum;

if nb_siz_cible.sum > 0 then do;
            top_tx_max_cible_&var = ((&var._cible.sum / nb_siz_cible.sum) + 
                                      (1.96 * sqrt((&var._cible.sum / nb_siz_cible.sum) * 
                                      (1 - (&var._cible.sum / nb_siz_cible.sum))) / nb_siz_cible.sum)) * 100;
        end;
    endcomp;

top_tx_min_cible_&var = ((&var._cible.sum / nb_siz_cible.sum) + 
        end;
    endcomp;
%mend calc_top_taux_tot;
proc report data=TAB_ANALYSE ;
column   ("~"  ZZ )  ("_blanc1_" nb_siz_cible) 

("CC" CTT_cible tx_min_cible_CTT tx_max_cible_CTT top_tx_min_cible_CTT top_tx_max_cible_CTT )		  
("BB" Evol_neg_cible tx_min_cible_Evol_neg tx_max_cible_Evol_neg TOP_tx_max_cible_Evol_neg TOP_tx_min_cible_Evol_neg)

("DD" Evol_pos_cible tx_min_cible_Evol_pos tx_max_cible_Evol_pos TOP_tx_max_cible_Evol_pos TOP_tx_min_cible_Evol_pos);

define  ZZ                             / group order=data  ;
define  nb_siz_cible                       / analysis  ;           

define  CTT_cible               / analysis  ;
define  tx_min_cible_CTT        / analysis  ;
define  tx_max_cible_CTT        / analysis  ;
define  top_tx_min_cible_CTT    / computed  ;
define  top_tx_max_cible_CTT    / computed  ;

define  Evol_neg_cible                  / analysis  ;           
define  tx_min_cible_Evol_neg           / analysis  ;
define  tx_max_cible_Evol_neg           / analysis  ;
define  TOP_tx_max_cible_Evol_neg       / computed   ;
define  TOP_tx_min_cible_Evol_neg       / computed   ;

define  Evol_pos_cible                  / analysis ;                  
define  tx_min_cible_Evol_pos           / analysis  ;
define  tx_max_cible_Evol_pos           / analysis  ;
define  TOP_tx_max_cible_Evol_pos       / computed  ;
define  TOP_tx_min_cible_Evol_pos       / computed  ;

%calc_top_sum(CTT);
%calc_top_sum(Evol_neg);
%calc_top_sum(Evol_pos);

break after ZZ / summarize ; 

%calc_top_taux_tot(CTT);
%calc_top_taux_tot(Evol_neg);
%calc_top_taux_tot(Evol_pos);

endcomp;

run;
ods excel close;

snip_0-1701809833057.png

ballardw
Super User

@snip wrote:

Thanks for your feedback for reasons of confidentiality at the moment I do not have the right to communicate this data, I will check with my hierarchy.

Your are getting the repeated error because you have two macros, both using the same base stem names for the variables and suffix provided by the macros

endcomp;

endcomp;

%mend calc_top_sum;

top_tx_max_cible_&var = ((&var._cible.sum / nb_siz_cible.sum) + 
        end;
    endcomp;

top_tx_min_cible_&var = ((&var._cible.sum / nb_siz_cible.sum) + 
        end;
    endcomp;
%mend calc_top_taux_tot;

So every time that you use the same parameter and call both of those macros you get the duplication.

snip
Obsidian | Level 7

if I use my hard report proc, it works!! there is no problem, I tell myself that maybe I am using the two macros wrong?? !!

for my hard copy use, I need to calculate my break and then copy my values ​​from my tx... .sum columns into my top columns...

proc report data=TAB_ANALYSE ;
column   ("~"  ZZ )  ("_blanc1_" nb_siz_cible) 

("CC" CTT_cible tx_min_cible_CTT tx_max_cible_CTT top_tx_min_cible_CTT top_tx_max_cible_CTT )		  
("BB" Evol_neg_cible tx_min_cible_Evol_neg tx_max_cible_Evol_neg TOP_tx_max_cible_Evol_neg TOP_tx_min_cible_Evol_neg)

("DD" Evol_pos_cible tx_min_cible_Evol_pos tx_max_cible_Evol_pos TOP_tx_max_cible_Evol_pos TOP_tx_min_cible_Evol_pos);

define  ZZ                             / group order=data  ;
define  nb_siz_cible                       / analysis  ;           

define  CTT_cible               / analysis  ;
define  tx_min_cible_CTT        / analysis  ;
define  tx_max_cible_CTT        / analysis  ;
define  top_tx_min_cible_CTT    / computed  ;
define  top_tx_max_cible_CTT    / computed  ;

define  Evol_neg_cible                  / analysis  ;           
define  tx_min_cible_Evol_neg           / analysis  ;
define  tx_max_cible_Evol_neg           / analysis  ;
define  TOP_tx_max_cible_Evol_neg       / computed   ;
define  TOP_tx_min_cible_Evol_neg       / computed   ;

define  Evol_pos_cible                  / analysis ;                  
define  tx_min_cible_Evol_pos           / analysis  ;
define  tx_max_cible_Evol_pos           / analysis  ;
define  TOP_tx_max_cible_Evol_pos       / computed  ;
define  TOP_tx_min_cible_Evol_pos       / computed  ;

compute top_tx_min_cible_CTT;
top_tx_min_cible_CTT=tx_min_cible_CTT.SUM;
endcomp;
compute top_tx_max_cible_CTT;
top_tx_max_cible_CTT =tx_max_cible_CTT.SUM;

compute top_tx_min_cible_Evol_neg;
top_tx_min_cible_Evol_neg=tx_min_cible_Evol_neg.SUM;
endcomp;
compute top_tx_max_cible_Evol_neg;
top_tx_max_cible_Evol_neg =tx_max_cible_Evol_neg.SUM;

compute top_tx_min_cible_Evol_pos;
top_tx_min_cible_Evol_pos=tx_min_cible_Evol_pos.SUM;
endcomp;
compute top_tx_max_cible_Evol_pos;
top_tx_max_cible_Evol_pos =tx_max_cible_Evol_pos.SUM;

break after ZZ / summarize ; 
/*************************/    
compute top_tx_max_cible_CTT;
            top_tx_max_cible_CTT = ((CTT_cible.sum / nb_siz_cible.sum) + 
                                      (1.96 * sqrt((CTT_cible.sum / nb_siz_cible.sum) * 
                                      (1 - (CTT_cible.sum / nb_siz_cible.sum))) / nb_siz_cible.sum)) * 100;
        end;
        else top_tx_max_cible_CTT = .; 
    endcomp;

compute top_tx_min_cible_CTT ;
            top_tx_min_cible_CTT = ((CTT_cible.sum / nb_siz_cible.sum) + 
                                      (1.96 * sqrt((CTT_cible.sum / nb_siz_cible.sum) * 
                                      (1 - (CTT_cible.sum / nb_siz_cible.sum))) / nb_siz_cible.sum)) * 100;
        end;
        else top_tx_min_cible_CTT = .; 
    endcomp;
/*****************/
	compute top_tx_max_cible_Evol_neg;
            top_tx_max_cible_Evol_neg = ((Evol_neg_cible.sum / nb_siz_cible.sum) + 
                                      (1.96 * sqrt((Evol_neg_cible.sum / nb_siz_cible.sum) * 
                                      (1 - (Evol_neg_cible.sum / nb_siz_cible.sum))) / nb_siz_cible.sum)) * 100;
        end;
        else top_tx_max_cible_Evol_neg = .; 
    endcomp;

compute top_tx_min_cible_Evol_neg;
            top_tx_min_cible_Evol_neg = ((Evol_neg_cible.sum / nb_siz_cible.sum) + 
                                      (1.96 * sqrt((Evol_neg_cible.sum / nb_siz_cible.sum) * 
                                      (1 - (Evol_neg_cible.sum / nb_siz_cible.sum))) / nb_siz_cible.sum)) * 100;
        end;
        else top_tx_min_cible_Evol_neg = .; 
    endcomp;
	/*******************************/

compute top_tx_max_cible_Evol_pos;
            top_tx_max_cible_Evol_pos = ((Evol_pos_cible.sum / nb_siz_cible.sum) + 
                                      (1.96 * sqrt((Evol_pos_cible.sum / nb_siz_cible.sum) * 
                                      (1 - (Evol_pos_cible.sum / nb_siz_cible.sum))) / nb_siz_cible.sum)) * 100;
        end;
        else top_tx_max_cible_Evol_pos = .; 
    endcomp;

compute top_tx_min_cible_Evol_pos;
            top_tx_min_cible_Evol_pos = ((Evol_pos_cible.sum / nb_siz_cible.sum) + 
                                      (1.96 * sqrt((Evol_pos_cible.sum / nb_siz_cible.sum) * 
                                      (1 - (Evol_pos_cible.sum / nb_siz_cible.sum))) / nb_siz_cible.sum)) * 100;
        end;
        else top_tx_min_cible_Evol_pos = .; 
    endcomp;
run;
ods excel close;

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
If the code you've posted works with your data, then somehow in the process of writing your macro program(s), the code you're generating is not correct syntax-wise or not correct within the context of PROC REPORT.
Cynthia
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

@snip wrote:

while waiting I reproduced exactly the same report proc with a few columns and with the same characteristics as my real column

I asked to see the log, not the data. You have not shown us the log as I requested.

--
Paige Miller
snip
Obsidian | Level 7

I have the two logs below.

log 1: without macro ===> it works

log2: with macro==> in error 

LOG:1
10 11 ODS _ALL_ CLOSE; 12 OPTIONS DEV=PNG; 13 GOPTIONS XPIXELS=0 YPIXELS=0; 14 FILENAME EGSR TEMP; 15 ODS tagsets.sasreport13(ID=EGSR) FILE=EGSR 16 STYLE=HTMLBlue 17 STYLESHEET=(URL=file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/SASHome/x86/SASEnterpriseGuide/7.1/Styles/HTMLBlue.css) 18 NOGTITLE 19 NOGFOOTNOTE 20 GPATH=&sasworklocation 21 ENCODING=UTF8 22 options(rolap="on") 23 ; NOTE: Writing TAGSETS.SASREPORT13(EGSR) Body file: EGSR 24 FILENAME EGXLSSX TEMP; 25 ODS EXCEL(ID=EGXLSSX) FILE=EGXLSSX STYLE=Excel 26 OPTIONS ( 27 EMBEDDED_TITLES="no" EMBEDDED_FOOTNOTES="no" SHEET_INTERVAL="None" 28 ); 29 30 GOPTIONS ACCESSIBLE; 31 32 options mprint; 33 34 PROC FORMAT ; 34 ! PICTURE milliers (ROUND) 35 99999999='-' 36 low - <0 = "000 000 009" (prefix='-') 37 0 - <99999999= "000 000 009" ; NOTE: Format MILLIERS is already on the library WORK.FORMATS. NOTE: Format MILLIERS has been output. 38 RUN ; NOTE: PROCEDURE FORMAT a utilisé (Durée totale du traitement) : real time 0.00 seconds cpu time 0.00 seconds 39 ods listing close ; 40 ods excel file='S:\qs\02. fatyr\kjh\clars.xlsx' style=pearl; 41 42 43 proc report data=TAB split='*' ; 44 column 45 ("~" UNIVERS ) 46 ("_blanc1_" pers_cible) ("_blanc2_" pers_temoin) 47 48 2 Le Système SAS 07:51 Wednesday, December 6, 2023 49 /* CONTACT ENTRANT */ 50 ("ENTRANT" 51 entrant_cible 52 entrant_temoin 53 54 tx_min_cible_entrant 55 tx_max_cible_entrant 56 tx_min_temoin_entrant 57 tx_max_temoin_entrant 58 top_tx_min_cible_entrant 59 top_tx_max_cible_entrant 60 top_tx_min_temoin_entrant 61 top_tx_max_temoin_entrant) 62 63 64 ("NEG" 65 Neg_cible 66 Neg_temoin 67 68 tx_min_cible_Neg 69 tx_max_cible_Neg 70 tx_min_temoin_Neg 71 tx_max_temoin_Neg 72 TOP_tx_max_temoin_Neg 73 TOP_tx_min_temoin_Neg 74 TOP_tx_max_cible_Neg 75 TOP_tx_min_cible_Neg 76 ) 77 78 /* CLIENTS avec HAUSSE de CA */ 79 ("POS" 80 pos_cible 81 pos_temoin 82 83 tx_min_cible_pos 84 tx_max_cible_pos 85 tx_min_temoin_pos 86 tx_max_temoin_pos 87 TOP_tx_max_temoin_pos 88 TOP_tx_min_temoin_pos 89 TOP_tx_max_cible_pos 90 TOP_tx_min_cible_pos 91 ) 92 ; 93 94 define UNIVERS / group order=data style(header)={ width=1IN FOREGROUND=BLACK}; 94 ! define univers /style(column)={width=1IN /*cellwidth=2.5cm*/ fontsize=6pt just=LEFT}; 95 96 define pers_cible / analysis FORMAT=commax12.0 style(header)={ 96 ! cellwidth=1.3cm FOREGROUND=BLACK background=#DCE6F1}; define pers_cible /style(column)={ just=center}; 97 define pers_temoin / analysis FORMAT=commax12.0 style(header)={cellwidth=1.3cm 97 ! FOREGROUND=BLACK background=#DCE6F1}; define pers_temoin /style(column)={ just=center}; 98 99 /* CONTACT ENTRANT */ 100 define entrant_cible / analysis FORMAT=commax12.0 style(header)={ FOREGROUND=BLACK 100 ! background=#DDD9C4}; define entrant_cible /style(column)={just=center}; 101 define entrant_temoin / analysis noprint ; 102 define tx_min_cible_entrant / analysis format=5.4 3 Le Système SAS 07:51 Wednesday, December 6, 2023 102 ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm}; 103 define tx_max_cible_entrant / analysis format=5.4 103 ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};; 104 define tx_min_temoin_entrant / analysis format=5.4 104 ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};; 105 define tx_max_temoin_entrant / analysis format=5.4 105 ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};; 106 107 define top_tx_min_cible_entrant / computed format=5.4 107 ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};; 108 define top_tx_max_cible_entrant / computed format=5.4 108 ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};; 109 define top_tx_min_temoin_entrant / computed format=5.4 109 ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};; 110 define top_tx_max_temoin_entrant / computed format=5.4 110 ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};; 111 112 113 /* CLIENTS avec PERTE de CA */ 114 define Neg_cible / analysis FORMAT=commax12.0 style(header)={ FOREGROUND=BLACK 114 ! background=#C5D9F1};define Neg_cible / style(column)={just=center}; 115 define Neg_temoin / analysis noprint; 116 define tx_min_cible_Neg / analysis format=5.4 116 ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};; 117 define tx_max_cible_Neg / analysis format=5.4 117 ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};; 118 define tx_min_temoin_Neg / analysis format=5.4 118 ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};; 119 define tx_max_temoin_Neg / analysis format=5.4 119 ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};; 120 121 define TOP_tx_max_temoin_Neg / computed format=5.4 121 ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm}; 122 define TOP_tx_min_temoin_Neg / computed format=5.4 122 ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm}; 123 define TOP_tx_max_cible_Neg / computed format=5.4 123 ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm}; 124 define TOP_tx_min_cible_Neg / computed format=5.4 124 ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm}; 125 126 /* CLIENTS avec HAUSSE de CA */ 127 define pos_cible / analysis FORMAT=commax12.0 style(header)={ FOREGROUND=BLACK 127 ! background=#8DB4E2};define pos_cible / style(column)={just=center}; 128 define pos_temoin / analysis noprint; 129 define tx_min_cible_pos / analysis format=5.4 style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};; 130 define tx_max_cible_pos / analysis format=5.4 style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};; 131 define tx_min_temoin_pos / analysis format=5.4 style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};; 132 define tx_max_temoin_pos / analysis format=5.4 style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};; 133 134 define TOP_tx_max_temoin_pos / computed format=5.4 style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm}; 135 define TOP_tx_min_temoin_pos / computed format=5.4 style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm}; 136 define TOP_tx_max_cible_pos / computed format=5.4 style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm}; 137 define TOP_tx_min_cible_pos / computed format=5.4 style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm}; 138 139 140 141 compute top_tx_min_cible_entrant; 142 top_tx_min_cible_entrant=tx_min_cible_entrant.SUM; 4 Le Système SAS 07:51 Wednesday, December 6, 2023 143 endcomp; 144 compute top_tx_max_cible_entrant; 145 top_tx_max_cible_entrant =tx_max_cible_entrant.SUM; 146 endcomp; 147 compute top_tx_min_temoin_entrant; 148 top_tx_min_temoin_entrant =tx_min_temoin_entrant.SUM; 149 endcomp; 150 compute top_tx_max_temoin_entrant; 151 top_tx_max_temoin_entrant=tx_max_temoin_entrant.SUM; 152 endcomp; 153 154 155 /*******************/ 156 compute top_tx_min_cible_Neg; 157 top_tx_min_cible_Neg=tx_min_cible_Neg.SUM; 158 endcomp; 159 compute top_tx_max_cible_Neg; 160 top_tx_max_cible_Neg =tx_max_cible_Neg.SUM; 161 endcomp; 162 compute top_tx_min_temoin_Neg; 163 top_tx_min_temoin_Neg =tx_min_temoin_Neg.SUM; 164 endcomp; 165 compute top_tx_max_temoin_Neg; 166 top_tx_max_temoin_Neg=tx_max_temoin_Neg.SUM; 167 endcomp; 168 169 /*******************/ 170 compute top_tx_min_cible_pos; 171 top_tx_min_cible_pos=tx_min_cible_pos.SUM; 172 endcomp; 173 compute top_tx_max_cible_pos; 174 top_tx_max_cible_pos =tx_max_cible_pos.SUM; 175 endcomp; 176 compute top_tx_min_temoin_pos; 177 top_tx_min_temoin_pos =tx_min_temoin_pos.SUM; 178 endcomp; 179 compute top_tx_max_temoin_pos; 180 top_tx_max_temoin_pos=tx_max_temoin_pos.SUM; 181 endcomp; 182 183 break after univers / summarize ; 184 185 compute after univers; 186 length univers $80; 187 univers=catx('','TOTAL',univers); 188 189 190 /* entrant ********************************************************/ 191 /* taux maxi pour temoin */ 192 if pers_temoin.sum > 0 then do; 193 top_tx_max_temoin_entrant = ((entrant_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum) + (1.96 * 193 ! sqrt(((entrant_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum) * (1 - (entrant_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum)) ) / pers_temoin.sum)))*100; 194 end; 195 else top_tx_max_temoin_entrant = .; 196 /*taux mini pour temoin */ 197 if pers_temoin.sum > 0 then do; 198 top_tx_min_temoin_entrant = ((entrant_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum) - (1.96 * 198 ! sqrt(((entrant_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum) * (1 - (entrant_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum))) / pers_temoin.sum)))*100; 5 Le Système SAS 07:51 Wednesday, December 6, 2023 199 end; 200 else top_tx_min_temoin_entrant = .; 201 202 /*taux maxi pour cible */ 203 if pers_cible.sum > 0 then do; 204 top_tx_max_cible_entrant= ((entrant_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum) + (1.96 * sqrt(((entrant_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum) 204 ! * (1 - (entrant_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum))) / pers_cible.sum)))*100; 205 end; 206 else top_tx_max_cible_entrant = .; 207 /*taux mini pour cible */ 208 if pers_cible.sum > 0 then do; 209 top_tx_min_cible_entrant= ((entrant_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum) - (1.96 * sqrt(((entrant_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum) 209 ! * (1 - (entrant_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum))) / pers_cible.sum)))*100; 210 end; 211 else top_tx_min_cible_entrant= .; 212 213 /* Neg ********************************************************/ 214 /* taux maxi pour temoin */ 215 if pers_temoin.sum > 0 then do; 216 top_tx_max_temoin_Neg= ((Neg_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum) + (1.96 * sqrt(((Neg_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum) * (1 - 216 ! (Neg_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum))) / pers_temoin.sum)))*100; 217 end; 218 else top_tx_max_temoin_Neg= .; 219 /*taux mini pour temoin */ 220 if pers_temoin.sum > 0 then do; 221 top_tx_min_temoin_Neg= ((Neg_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum) - (1.96 * sqrt(((Neg_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum) * (1 - 221 ! (Neg_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum))) / pers_temoin.sum)))*100; 222 end; 223 else top_tx_min_temoin_Neg= .; 224 225 /*taux maxi pour cible */ 226 if pers_cible.sum > 0 then do; 227 top_tx_max_cible_Neg= ((Neg_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum) + (1.96 * sqrt(((Neg_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum) * (1 - 227 ! (Neg_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum))) / pers_cible.sum)))*100; 228 end; 229 else top_tx_max_cible_Neg= .; 230 /*taux mini pour cible */ 231 if pers_cible.sum > 0 then do; 232 top_tx_min_cible_Neg= ((Neg_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum) - (1.96 * sqrt(((Neg_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum) * (1 - 232 ! (Neg_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum))) / pers_cible.sum)))*100; 233 end; 234 else top_tx_min_cible_Neg= .; 235 236 /* pos ********************************************************/ 237 /* taux maxi pour temoin */ 238 if pers_temoin.sum > 0 then do; 239 top_tx_max_temoin_pos= ((pos_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum) + (1.96 * sqrt(((pos_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum) * (1 - 239 ! (pos_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum))) / pers_temoin.sum)))*100; 240 end; 241 else top_tx_max_temoin_pos= .; 242 /*taux mini pour temoin */ 243 if pers_temoin.sum > 0 then do; 244 top_tx_min_temoin_pos= ((pos_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum) - (1.96 * sqrt(((pos_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum) * (1 - 244 ! (pos_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum))) / pers_temoin.sum)))*100; 245 end; 246 else top_tx_min_temoin_pos= .; 247 248 /*taux maxi pour cible */ 6 Le Système SAS 07:51 Wednesday, December 6, 2023 249 if pers_cible.sum > 0 then do; 250 top_tx_max_cible_pos= ((pos_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum) + (1.96 * sqrt(((pos_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum) * (1 - 250 ! (pos_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum))) / pers_cible.sum)))*100; 251 end; 252 else top_tx_max_cible_pos= .; 253 /*taux mini pour cible */ 254 if pers_cible.sum > 0 then do; 255 top_tx_min_cible_pos= ((pos_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum) - (1.96 * sqrt(((pos_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum) * (1 - 255 ! (pos_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum))) / pers_cible.sum)))*100; 256 end; 257 else top_tx_min_cible_pos= .; 258 259 260 261 endcomp; 262 run; WARNING: Length of character variable UNIVERS has already been set. Use the LENGTH statement as the very first statement in the DATA STEP to declare the length of a character variable. NOTE: There were 249 observations read from the data set WORK.TAB. NOTE: At least one W.D format was too small for the number to be printed. The decimal may be shifted by the "BEST" format. NOTE: PROCEDURE REPORT a utilisé (Durée totale du traitement) : real time 0.29 seconds cpu time 0.29 seconds 263 ods excel close;

LOG : 2
1                                                          Le Système SAS                          07:51 Wednesday, December 6, 2023

11         ODS _ALL_ CLOSE;
12         OPTIONS DEV=PNG;
13         GOPTIONS XPIXELS=0 YPIXELS=0;
14         FILENAME EGSR TEMP;
15         ODS tagsets.sasreport13(ID=EGSR) FILE=EGSR
16             STYLE=HTMLBlue
17             STYLESHEET=(URL=file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/SASHome/x86/SASEnterpriseGuide/7.1/Styles/HTMLBlue.css)
18             NOGTITLE
19             NOGFOOTNOTE
20             GPATH=&sasworklocation
21             ENCODING=UTF8
22             options(rolap="on")
23         ;
NOTE: Writing TAGSETS.SASREPORT13(EGSR) Body file: EGSR
24         FILENAME EGXLSSX TEMP;
25         ODS EXCEL(ID=EGXLSSX) FILE=EGXLSSX STYLE=Excel
26         OPTIONS (
27          EMBEDDED_TITLES="no" EMBEDDED_FOOTNOTES="no" SHEET_INTERVAL="None"
28         );
30         GOPTIONS ACCESSIBLE;
32         options mprint;
34         PROC FORMAT ;
34       !               PICTURE milliers (ROUND)
35                                99999999='-'
36                               low - <0 = "000 000 009" (prefix='-')
37                                       0 - <99999999= "000 000 009"                      ;
NOTE: Format MILLIERS is already on the library WORK.FORMATS.
NOTE: Format MILLIERS has been output.
38         RUN ;

NOTE: PROCEDURE FORMAT a utilisé (Durée totale du traitement) :
      real time           0.00 seconds
      cpu time            0.00 seconds

39         ods listing close ;
40         ods excel file='S:\qs\02. fatyr\kjh\clars.xlsx' style=pearl;
42         %macro calc_top_sum(var);
43             /* Calcul de la somme du taux minimum pour le groupe cible */
44             compute top_tx_min_cible_&var;
45                 top_tx_min_cible_&var = tx_min_cible_&var..sum;
46             endcomp;
48             /* Calcul de la somme du taux maximum pour le groupe cible */
2                                                          Le Système SAS                          07:51 Wednesday, December 6, 2023

49             compute top_tx_max_cible_&var;
50                 top_tx_max_cible_&var = tx_max_cible_&var..sum;
51             endcomp;
53             /* Calcul de la somme du taux minimum pour le groupe témoin */
54             compute top_tx_min_temoin_&var;
55                 top_tx_min_temoin_&var = tx_min_temoin_&var..sum;
56             endcomp;
58             /* Calcul de la somme du taux maximum pour le groupe témoin */
59             compute top_tx_max_temoin_&var;
60                 top_tx_max_temoin_&var = tx_max_temoin_&var..sum;
61             endcomp;
62         %mend calc_top_sum;
64         /********************************************/
65         %macro calc_top_taux_tot(var);
66             /* Calcul du taux maximum et minimum pour temoin et cible pour &var */
67             compute top_tx_max_temoin_&var;
68                 /* Calculer le taux maximum pour le groupe témoin si le nombre de personnes est supérieur à 0 */
69                 if pers_temoin.sum > 0 then do;
70                     top_tx_max_temoin_&var = ((&var._temoin.sum / pers_temoin.sum) +
71                                               (1.96 * sqrt((&var._temoin.sum / pers_temoin.sum) *
72                                               (1 - (&var._temoin.sum / pers_temoin.sum))) / pers_temoin.sum)) * 100;
73                 end;
74                 else top_tx_max_temoin_&var = .; /* Valeur manquante si pas assez de personnes */
75             endcomp;
76                /* Calculer le taux minimum pour le groupe témoin si le nombre de personnes est supérieur à 0 */
77             compute top_tx_min_temoin_&var;
78                 if pers_temoin.sum > 0 then do;
79                     top_tx_min_temoin_&var = ((&var._temoin.sum / pers_temoin.sum) +
80                                               (1.96 * sqrt((&var._temoin.sum / pers_temoin.sum) *
81                                               (1 - (&var._temoin.sum / pers_temoin.sum))) / pers_temoin.sum)) * 100;
82                 end;
83                 else top_tx_min_temoin_&var = .; /* Valeur manquante si pas assez de personnes */
84             endcomp;
85                 /* Calculer le taux maximum pour le groupe cible si le nombre de personnes est supérieur à 0 */
86             compute top_tx_max_cible_&var;
87                 if pers_cible.sum > 0 then do;
88                     top_tx_max_cible_&var = ((&var._cible.sum / pers_cible.sum) +
89                                               (1.96 * sqrt((&var._cible.sum / pers_cible.sum) *
90                                               (1 - (&var._cible.sum / pers_cible.sum))) / pers_cible.sum)) * 100;
91                 end;
92                 else top_tx_max_cible_&var = .; /* Valeur manquante si pas assez de personnes */
93             endcomp;
95         /* Calculer le taux minimum pour le groupe cible si le nombre de personnes est supérieur à 0 */
96             compute top_tx_min_cible_&var;
97                 if pers_cible.sum > 0 then do;
98                     top_tx_min_cible_&var = ((&var._cible.sum / pers_cible.sum) +
99                                               (1.96 * sqrt((&var._cible.sum / pers_cible.sum) *
100                                              (1 - (&var._cible.sum / pers_cible.sum))) / pers_cible.sum)) * 100;
101                end;
102                else top_tx_min_cible_&var = .; /* Valeur manquante si pas assez de personnes */
103            endcomp;
104        %mend calc_top_taux_tot;
3                                                          Le Système SAS                          07:51 Wednesday, December 6, 2023

108        proc report data=TAB split='*' ;
109        column
110         ("~"  UNIVERS  )
111        ("_blanc1_" pers_cible) ("_blanc2_" pers_temoin)
114        /* CONTACT ENTRANT */
115        ("ENTRANT"
116        entrant_cible
117        entrant_temoin
119        tx_min_cible_entrant
120        tx_max_cible_entrant
121        tx_min_temoin_entrant
122        tx_max_temoin_entrant
123        top_tx_min_cible_entrant
124        top_tx_max_cible_entrant
125        top_tx_min_temoin_entrant
126        top_tx_max_temoin_entrant)
129        ("NEG"
130        Neg_cible
131        Neg_temoin
133        tx_min_cible_Neg
134        tx_max_cible_Neg
135        tx_min_temoin_Neg
136        tx_max_temoin_Neg
137        TOP_tx_max_temoin_Neg
138        TOP_tx_min_temoin_Neg
139        TOP_tx_max_cible_Neg
140        TOP_tx_min_cible_Neg
141        )
143        /* CLIENTS avec HAUSSE de CA */
144        ("POS"
145        pos_cible
146        pos_temoin
148        tx_min_cible_pos
149        tx_max_cible_pos
150        tx_min_temoin_pos
151        tx_max_temoin_pos
152        TOP_tx_max_temoin_pos
153        TOP_tx_min_temoin_pos
154        TOP_tx_max_cible_pos
155        TOP_tx_min_cible_pos
156        )
157        ;
159        define  UNIVERS                             / group order=data             style(header)={ width=1IN  FOREGROUND=BLACK};
159      ! define  univers /style(column)={width=1IN /*cellwidth=2.5cm*/ fontsize=6pt just=LEFT};
161        define  pers_cible                       / analysis                     FORMAT=commax12.0    style(header)={
161      ! cellwidth=1.3cm  FOREGROUND=BLACK background=#DCE6F1};       define  pers_cible /style(column)={ just=center};
162        define  pers_temoin                      / analysis                   FORMAT=commax12.0    style(header)={cellwidth=1.3cm
4                                                          Le Système SAS                          07:51 Wednesday, December 6, 2023

162      !   FOREGROUND=BLACK background=#DCE6F1};        define  pers_temoin /style(column)={ just=center};
164        /* CONTACT ENTRANT */
165        define  entrant_cible               / analysis                      FORMAT=commax12.0    style(header)={ FOREGROUND=BLACK
165      !  background=#DDD9C4};           define  entrant_cible /style(column)={just=center};
166        define  entrant_temoin              / analysis noprint ;
167        define  tx_min_cible_entrant        / analysis                         format=5.4
167      ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};
168        define  tx_max_cible_entrant        / analysis                         format=5.4
168      ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
169        define  tx_min_temoin_entrant       / analysis                         format=5.4
169      ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
170        define  tx_max_temoin_entrant       / analysis                         format=5.4
170      ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
172        define  top_tx_min_cible_entrant    / computed                         format=5.4
172      ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
173        define  top_tx_max_cible_entrant    / computed                         format=5.4
173      ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
174        define  top_tx_min_temoin_entrant   / computed                         format=5.4
174      ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
175        define  top_tx_max_temoin_entrant   / computed                         format=5.4
175      ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
178        /* CLIENTS avec PERTE de CA */
179        define  Neg_cible                  / analysis                      FORMAT=commax12.0    style(header)={ FOREGROUND=BLACK
179      ! background=#C5D9F1};define  Neg_cible / style(column)={just=center};
180        define  Neg_temoin                 / analysis noprint;
181        define  tx_min_cible_Neg           / analysis                        format=5.4
181      ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
182        define  tx_max_cible_Neg           / analysis                        format=5.4
182      ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
183        define  tx_min_temoin_Neg          / analysis                        format=5.4
183      ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
184        define  tx_max_temoin_Neg          / analysis                        format=5.4
184      ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
186        define  TOP_tx_max_temoin_Neg      / computed                        format=5.4
186      ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};
187        define  TOP_tx_min_temoin_Neg      / computed                        format=5.4
187      ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};
188        define  TOP_tx_max_cible_Neg       / computed                        format=5.4
188      ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};
189        define  TOP_tx_min_cible_Neg       / computed                        format=5.4
189      ! style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};
191        /* CLIENTS avec HAUSSE de CA */
192        define  pos_cible                  / analysis                     FORMAT=commax12.0  style(header)={ FOREGROUND=BLACK
192      ! background=#8DB4E2};define  pos_cible / style(column)={just=center};
193        define  pos_temoin                 / analysis noprint;
194        define  tx_min_cible_pos           / analysis  format=5.4  style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
195        define  tx_max_cible_pos           / analysis  format=5.4  style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
196        define  tx_min_temoin_pos          / analysis  format=5.4  style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
197        define  tx_max_temoin_pos          / analysis  format=5.4  style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
199        define  TOP_tx_max_temoin_pos      / computed  format=5.4 style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};
200        define  TOP_tx_min_temoin_pos      / computed  format=5.4 style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};
5                                                          Le Système SAS                          07:51 Wednesday, December 6, 2023

201        define  TOP_tx_max_cible_pos       / computed  format=5.4 style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};
202        define  TOP_tx_min_cible_pos       / computed  format=5.4 style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};
205        %calc_top_sum(entrant);
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_SUM):   compute top_tx_min_cible_entrant;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_SUM):   top_tx_min_cible_entrant = tx_min_cible_entrant.sum;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_SUM):   endcomp;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_SUM):   compute top_tx_max_cible_entrant;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_SUM):   top_tx_max_cible_entrant = tx_max_cible_entrant.sum;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_SUM):   compute top_tx_min_temoin_entrant;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_SUM):   top_tx_min_temoin_entrant = tx_min_temoin_entrant.sum;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_SUM):   compute top_tx_max_temoin_entrant;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_SUM):   top_tx_max_temoin_entrant = tx_max_temoin_entrant.sum;
206        %calc_top_sum(Neg);
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_SUM):   compute top_tx_min_cible_Neg;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_SUM):   top_tx_min_cible_Neg = tx_min_cible_Neg.sum;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_SUM):   compute top_tx_max_cible_Neg;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_SUM):   top_tx_max_cible_Neg = tx_max_cible_Neg.sum;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_SUM):   compute top_tx_min_temoin_Neg;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_SUM):   top_tx_min_temoin_Neg = tx_min_temoin_Neg.sum;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_SUM):   compute top_tx_max_temoin_Neg;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_SUM):   top_tx_max_temoin_Neg = tx_max_temoin_Neg.sum;
207        %calc_top_sum(pos);
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_SUM):   compute top_tx_min_cible_pos;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_SUM):   top_tx_min_cible_pos = tx_min_cible_pos.sum;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_SUM):   compute top_tx_max_cible_pos;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_SUM):   top_tx_max_cible_pos = tx_max_cible_pos.sum;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_SUM):   compute top_tx_min_temoin_pos;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_SUM):   top_tx_min_temoin_pos = tx_min_temoin_pos.sum;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_SUM):   compute top_tx_max_temoin_pos;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_SUM):   top_tx_max_temoin_pos = tx_max_temoin_pos.sum;
211        break after univers / summarize ;
213        compute after univers;
214        length univers $80;
215        univers=catx('','TOTAL',univers);
217        %calc_top_taux_tot(entrant);
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   compute top_tx_max_temoin_entrant;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   if pers_temoin.sum > 0 then do;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   top_tx_max_temoin_entrant = ((entrant_temoin.sum / pers_temoin.sum) + (1.96 * sqrt((entrant_temoin.sum 
/ pers_temoin.sum) * (1 - (entrant_temoin.sum / pers_temoin.sum))) / pers_temoin.sum)) * 100;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   end;
6                                                          Le Système SAS                          07:51 Wednesday, December 6, 2023

MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   else top_tx_max_temoin_entrant = .;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   endcomp;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   compute top_tx_min_temoin_entrant;
ERROR: There are multiple COMPUTE statements for  top_tx_min_temoin_entrant.
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   top_tx_min_temoin_entrant = ((entrant_temoin.sum / pers_temoin.sum) + (1.96 * sqrt((entrant_temoin.sum 
/ pers_temoin.sum) * (1 - (entrant_temoin.sum / pers_temoin.sum))) / pers_temoin.sum)) * 100;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   else top_tx_min_temoin_entrant = .;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   compute top_tx_max_cible_entrant;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   if pers_cible.sum > 0 then do;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   top_tx_max_cible_entrant = ((entrant_cible.sum / pers_cible.sum) + (1.96 * sqrt((entrant_cible.sum / 
pers_cible.sum) * (1 - (entrant_cible.sum / pers_cible.sum))) / pers_cible.sum)) * 100;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   else top_tx_max_cible_entrant = .;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   compute top_tx_min_cible_entrant;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   top_tx_min_cible_entrant = ((entrant_cible.sum / pers_cible.sum) + (1.96 * sqrt((entrant_cible.sum / 
pers_cible.sum) * (1 - (entrant_cible.sum / pers_cible.sum))) / pers_cible.sum)) * 100;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   else top_tx_min_cible_entrant = .;
218        %calc_top_taux_tot(Neg);
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   compute top_tx_max_temoin_Neg;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   top_tx_max_temoin_Neg = ((Neg_temoin.sum / pers_temoin.sum) + (1.96 * sqrt((Neg_temoin.sum / 
pers_temoin.sum) * (1 - (Neg_temoin.sum / pers_temoin.sum))) / pers_temoin.sum)) * 100;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   else top_tx_max_temoin_Neg = .;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   compute top_tx_min_temoin_Neg;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   top_tx_min_temoin_Neg = ((Neg_temoin.sum / pers_temoin.sum) + (1.96 * sqrt((Neg_temoin.sum / 
pers_temoin.sum) * (1 - (Neg_temoin.sum / pers_temoin.sum))) / pers_temoin.sum)) * 100;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   else top_tx_min_temoin_Neg = .;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   compute top_tx_max_cible_Neg;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   top_tx_max_cible_Neg = ((Neg_cible.sum / pers_cible.sum) + (1.96 * sqrt((Neg_cible.sum / 
pers_cible.sum) * (1 - (Neg_cible.sum / pers_cible.sum))) / pers_cible.sum)) * 100;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   else top_tx_max_cible_Neg = .;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   compute top_tx_min_cible_Neg;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   top_tx_min_cible_Neg = ((Neg_cible.sum / pers_cible.sum) + (1.96 * sqrt((Neg_cible.sum / 
pers_cible.sum) * (1 - (Neg_cible.sum / pers_cible.sum))) / pers_cible.sum)) * 100;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   else top_tx_min_cible_Neg = .;
219        %calc_top_taux_tot(pos);
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   compute top_tx_max_temoin_pos;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   top_tx_max_temoin_pos = ((pos_temoin.sum / pers_temoin.sum) + (1.96 * sqrt((pos_temoin.sum / 
pers_temoin.sum) * (1 - (pos_temoin.sum / pers_temoin.sum))) / pers_temoin.sum)) * 100;
7                                                          Le Système SAS                          07:51 Wednesday, December 6, 2023

MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   else top_tx_max_temoin_pos = .;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   compute top_tx_min_temoin_pos;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   top_tx_min_temoin_pos = ((pos_temoin.sum / pers_temoin.sum) + (1.96 * sqrt((pos_temoin.sum / 
pers_temoin.sum) * (1 - (pos_temoin.sum / pers_temoin.sum))) / pers_temoin.sum)) * 100;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   else top_tx_min_temoin_pos = .;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   compute top_tx_max_cible_pos;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   top_tx_max_cible_pos = ((pos_cible.sum / pers_cible.sum) + (1.96 * sqrt((pos_cible.sum / 
pers_cible.sum) * (1 - (pos_cible.sum / pers_cible.sum))) / pers_cible.sum)) * 100;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   else top_tx_max_cible_pos = .;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   compute top_tx_min_cible_pos;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   top_tx_min_cible_pos = ((pos_cible.sum / pers_cible.sum) + (1.96 * sqrt((pos_cible.sum / 
pers_cible.sum) * (1 - (pos_cible.sum / pers_cible.sum))) / pers_cible.sum)) * 100;
MPRINT(CALC_TOP_TAUX_TOT):   else top_tx_min_cible_pos = .;
221        endcomp;
222        run;

NOTE: The SAS System stopped processing this step because of errors.
NOTE: PROCEDURE REPORT a utilisé (Durée totale du traitement) :
      real time           0.00 seconds
      cpu time            0.00 seconds

223        ods excel close;
NOTE: Writing EXCEL file: ./S:\qs\02. fatyr\kjh\clars.xlsx' 
8                                                          Le Système SAS                          07:51 Wednesday, December 6, 2023

9                                                          Le Système SAS                          07:51 Wednesday, December 6, 2023

10                                                         Le Système SAS                          07:51 Wednesday, December 6, 2023

11                                                         Le Système SAS                          07:51 Wednesday, December 6, 2023

428        GOPTIONS NOACCESSIBLE;
429        %LET _CLIENTTASKLABEL=;
430        %LET _CLIENTPROCESSFLOWNAME=;
431        %LET _CLIENTPROJECTPATH=;
432        %LET _CLIENTPROJECTPATHHOST=;
433        %LET _CLIENTPROJECTNAME=;
434        %LET _SASPROGRAMFILE=;
435        %LET _SASPROGRAMFILEHOST=;
437        ;*';*";*/;quit;run;
438        ODS _ALL_ CLOSE;
NOTE: Writing EXCEL(EGXLSSX) file: /saswork_lev1/sasworkTP/SAS_workEF97000549CE_lx20015.posix.covea.priv/#LN00515
441        QUIT; RUN;

/********* code without macro : ok *************************/
options mprint;

PROC FORMAT ; PICTURE milliers (ROUND) 
                       99999999='-' 
                      low - <0 = "000 000 009" (prefix='-') 
					   0 - <99999999= "000 000 009"                      ;
RUN ;
ods listing close ;
ods excel file='S:\qs\02. fatyr\kjh\clars.xlsx' style=pearl;

proc report data=TAB split='*' ;
column  
 ("~"  UNIVERS  )  
("_blanc1_" pers_cible) ("_blanc2_" pers_temoin)

/* CONTACT ENTRANT */
("ENTRANT"  
entrant_cible
entrant_temoin

tx_min_cible_entrant 
tx_max_cible_entrant 
tx_min_temoin_entrant 
tx_max_temoin_entrant 
top_tx_min_cible_entrant 
top_tx_max_cible_entrant 
top_tx_min_temoin_entrant 
top_tx_max_temoin_entrant)

("NEG"  
Neg_cible
Neg_temoin 

tx_min_cible_Neg 
tx_max_cible_Neg 
tx_min_temoin_Neg 
tx_max_temoin_Neg 
TOP_tx_max_temoin_Neg 
TOP_tx_min_temoin_Neg     
TOP_tx_max_cible_Neg     
TOP_tx_min_cible_Neg 
)

/* CLIENTS avec HAUSSE de CA */
("POS"  
pos_cible
pos_temoin 

tx_min_cible_pos 
tx_max_cible_pos
tx_min_temoin_pos 
tx_max_temoin_pos 
TOP_tx_max_temoin_pos 
TOP_tx_min_temoin_pos   
TOP_tx_max_cible_pos   
TOP_tx_min_cible_pos 
)
;

define  UNIVERS                             / group order=data             style(header)={ width=1IN  FOREGROUND=BLACK};define  univers /style(column)={width=1IN /*cellwidth=2.5cm*/ fontsize=6pt just=LEFT};

define  pers_cible                       / analysis                     FORMAT=commax12.0    style(header)={ cellwidth=1.3cm  FOREGROUND=BLACK background=#DCE6F1};       define  pers_cible /style(column)={ just=center};
define  pers_temoin                      / analysis                   FORMAT=commax12.0    style(header)={cellwidth=1.3cm  FOREGROUND=BLACK background=#DCE6F1};        define  pers_temoin /style(column)={ just=center};

/* CONTACT ENTRANT */
define  entrant_cible               / analysis                      FORMAT=commax12.0    style(header)={ FOREGROUND=BLACK background=#DDD9C4};           define  entrant_cible /style(column)={just=center};
define  entrant_temoin              / analysis noprint ;
define  tx_min_cible_entrant        / analysis                         format=5.4           style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};
define  tx_max_cible_entrant        / analysis                         format=5.4           style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
define  tx_min_temoin_entrant       / analysis                         format=5.4           style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
define  tx_max_temoin_entrant       / analysis                         format=5.4           style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;

define  top_tx_min_cible_entrant    / computed                         format=5.4           style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
define  top_tx_max_cible_entrant    / computed                         format=5.4           style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
define  top_tx_min_temoin_entrant   / computed                         format=5.4           style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
define  top_tx_max_temoin_entrant   / computed                         format=5.4           style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;

/* CLIENTS avec PERTE de CA */
define  Neg_cible                  / analysis                      FORMAT=commax12.0    style(header)={ FOREGROUND=BLACK background=#C5D9F1};define  Neg_cible / style(column)={just=center};
define  Neg_temoin                 / analysis noprint;
define  tx_min_cible_Neg           / analysis                        format=5.4            style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
define  tx_max_cible_Neg           / analysis                        format=5.4            style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
define  tx_min_temoin_Neg          / analysis                        format=5.4            style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
define  tx_max_temoin_Neg          / analysis                        format=5.4            style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;

define  TOP_tx_max_temoin_Neg      / computed                        format=5.4            style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};
define  TOP_tx_min_temoin_Neg      / computed                        format=5.4            style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};
define  TOP_tx_max_cible_Neg       / computed                        format=5.4            style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};
define  TOP_tx_min_cible_Neg       / computed                        format=5.4            style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};

define  pos_cible                  / analysis                     FORMAT=commax12.0  style(header)={ FOREGROUND=BLACK background=#8DB4E2};define  pos_cible / style(column)={just=center};
define  pos_temoin                 / analysis noprint;
define  tx_min_cible_pos           / analysis  format=5.4  style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
define  tx_max_cible_pos           / analysis  format=5.4  style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
define  tx_min_temoin_pos          / analysis  format=5.4  style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
define  tx_max_temoin_pos          / analysis  format=5.4  style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;

define  TOP_tx_max_temoin_pos      / computed  format=5.4 style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};
define  TOP_tx_min_temoin_pos      / computed  format=5.4 style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};
define  TOP_tx_max_cible_pos       / computed  format=5.4 style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};
define  TOP_tx_min_cible_pos       / computed  format=5.4 style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};

compute top_tx_min_cible_entrant;
top_tx_min_cible_entrant=tx_min_cible_entrant.SUM;
endcomp;
compute top_tx_max_cible_entrant;
top_tx_max_cible_entrant =tx_max_cible_entrant.SUM;
endcomp;
compute top_tx_min_temoin_entrant;
top_tx_min_temoin_entrant =tx_min_temoin_entrant.SUM;
endcomp;
compute top_tx_max_temoin_entrant;
top_tx_max_temoin_entrant=tx_max_temoin_entrant.SUM;
endcomp;

/*******************/
compute top_tx_min_cible_Neg;
top_tx_min_cible_Neg=tx_min_cible_Neg.SUM;
endcomp;
compute top_tx_max_cible_Neg;
top_tx_max_cible_Neg =tx_max_cible_Neg.SUM;
endcomp;
compute top_tx_min_temoin_Neg;
top_tx_min_temoin_Neg =tx_min_temoin_Neg.SUM;
endcomp;
compute top_tx_max_temoin_Neg;
top_tx_max_temoin_Neg=tx_max_temoin_Neg.SUM;
endcomp;

/*******************/
compute top_tx_min_cible_pos;
top_tx_min_cible_pos=tx_min_cible_pos.SUM;
endcomp;
compute top_tx_max_cible_pos;
top_tx_max_cible_pos =tx_max_cible_pos.SUM;
endcomp;
compute top_tx_min_temoin_pos;
top_tx_min_temoin_pos =tx_min_temoin_pos.SUM;
endcomp;
compute top_tx_max_temoin_pos;
top_tx_max_temoin_pos=tx_max_temoin_pos.SUM;
endcomp; 

break after univers / summarize ; 

compute after univers;            
length univers $80;
univers=catx('','TOTAL',univers); 

/* entrant ********************************************************/
/* taux maxi pour temoin */
  if pers_temoin.sum > 0 then do;
        top_tx_max_temoin_entrant = ((entrant_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum) + (1.96 * sqrt(((entrant_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum) * (1 - (entrant_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum))   ) / pers_temoin.sum)))*100;
    end;
    else top_tx_max_temoin_entrant = .; 
/*taux mini pour temoin */
        top_tx_min_temoin_entrant = ((entrant_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum) - (1.96 * sqrt(((entrant_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum) * (1 - (entrant_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum))) / pers_temoin.sum)))*100;
    end;
    else top_tx_min_temoin_entrant = .; 

/*taux maxi pour cible */
  if pers_cible.sum > 0 then do;
        top_tx_max_cible_entrant= ((entrant_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum) + (1.96 * sqrt(((entrant_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum) * (1 - (entrant_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum))) / pers_cible.sum)))*100;
    end;
    else top_tx_max_cible_entrant = .; 
/*taux mini pour cible */
        top_tx_min_cible_entrant= ((entrant_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum) - (1.96 * sqrt(((entrant_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum) * (1 - (entrant_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum))) / pers_cible.sum)))*100;
    end;
    else top_tx_min_cible_entrant= .;

/* Neg ********************************************************/	
        top_tx_max_temoin_Neg= ((Neg_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum) + (1.96 * sqrt(((Neg_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum) * (1 - (Neg_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum))) / pers_temoin.sum)))*100;
    end;
    else top_tx_max_temoin_Neg= .; 
        top_tx_min_temoin_Neg= ((Neg_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum) - (1.96 * sqrt(((Neg_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum) * (1 - (Neg_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum))) / pers_temoin.sum)))*100;
    end;
    else top_tx_min_temoin_Neg= .; 

top_tx_max_cible_Neg= ((Neg_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum) + (1.96 * sqrt(((Neg_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum) * (1 - (Neg_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum))) / pers_cible.sum)))*100;
    end;
    else top_tx_max_cible_Neg= .; 
        top_tx_min_cible_Neg= ((Neg_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum) - (1.96 * sqrt(((Neg_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum) * (1 - (Neg_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum))) / pers_cible.sum)))*100;
    end;
    else top_tx_min_cible_Neg= .; 

/*   pos   ********************************************************/
        top_tx_max_temoin_pos= ((pos_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum) + (1.96 * sqrt(((pos_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum) * (1 - (pos_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum))) / pers_temoin.sum)))*100;
    end;
    else top_tx_max_temoin_pos= .; 
        top_tx_min_temoin_pos= ((pos_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum) - (1.96 * sqrt(((pos_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum) * (1 - (pos_temoin.sum/pers_temoin.sum))) / pers_temoin.sum)))*100;
    end;
    else top_tx_min_temoin_pos= .; 

top_tx_max_cible_pos= ((pos_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum) + (1.96 * sqrt(((pos_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum) * (1 - (pos_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum))) / pers_cible.sum)))*100;
    end;
    else top_tx_max_cible_pos= .; 
        top_tx_min_cible_pos= ((pos_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum) - (1.96 * sqrt(((pos_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum) * (1 - (pos_cible.sum/pers_cible.sum))) / pers_cible.sum)))*100;
    end;
    else top_tx_min_cible_pos= .; 

endcomp;
run;
ods excel close;

/********* code with macro : KO  *************************/

options mprint;

PROC FORMAT ; PICTURE milliers (ROUND) 
                       99999999='-' 
                      low - <0 = "000 000 009" (prefix='-') 
					   0 - <99999999= "000 000 009"                      ;
RUN ;
ods listing close ;
ods excel file='S:\qs\02. fatyr\kjh\clars.xlsx' style=pearl;

/* Calcul de la somme du taux minimum pour le groupe cible */
    endcomp;

/* Calcul de la somme du taux maximum pour le groupe cible */
    endcomp;

/* Calcul de la somme du taux minimum pour le groupe témoin */
    compute top_tx_min_temoin_&var;
        top_tx_min_temoin_&var = tx_min_temoin_&var..sum;
    endcomp;

/* Calcul de la somme du taux maximum pour le groupe témoin */
    compute top_tx_max_temoin_&var;
        top_tx_max_temoin_&var = tx_max_temoin_&var..sum;
    endcomp;
%mend calc_top_sum;

/********************************************/
    /* Calcul du taux maximum et minimum pour temoin et cible pour &var */
    compute top_tx_max_temoin_&var;
        /* Calculer le taux maximum pour le groupe témoin si le nombre de personnes est supérieur à 0 */
            top_tx_max_temoin_&var = ((&var._temoin.sum / pers_temoin.sum) + 
                                      (1.96 * sqrt((&var._temoin.sum / pers_temoin.sum) * 
                                      (1 - (&var._temoin.sum / pers_temoin.sum))) / pers_temoin.sum)) * 100;
        end;
        else top_tx_max_temoin_&var = .; /* Valeur manquante si pas assez de personnes */
    endcomp;
       /* Calculer le taux minimum pour le groupe témoin si le nombre de personnes est supérieur à 0 */
    compute top_tx_min_temoin_&var;
            top_tx_min_temoin_&var = ((&var._temoin.sum / pers_temoin.sum) + 
                                      (1.96 * sqrt((&var._temoin.sum / pers_temoin.sum) * 
                                      (1 - (&var._temoin.sum / pers_temoin.sum))) / pers_temoin.sum)) * 100;
        end;
        else top_tx_min_temoin_&var = .; /* Valeur manquante si pas assez de personnes */
    endcomp;
        /* Calculer le taux maximum pour le groupe cible si le nombre de personnes est supérieur à 0 */
            top_tx_max_cible_&var = ((&var._cible.sum / pers_cible.sum) + 
                                      (1.96 * sqrt((&var._cible.sum / pers_cible.sum) * 
                                      (1 - (&var._cible.sum / pers_cible.sum))) / pers_cible.sum)) * 100;
        end;
        else top_tx_max_cible_&var = .; /* Valeur manquante si pas assez de personnes */
    endcomp;

/* Calculer le taux minimum pour le groupe cible si le nombre de personnes est supérieur à 0 */
            top_tx_min_cible_&var = ((&var._cible.sum / pers_cible.sum) + 
                                      (1.96 * sqrt((&var._cible.sum / pers_cible.sum) * 
                                      (1 - (&var._cible.sum / pers_cible.sum))) / pers_cible.sum)) * 100;
        end;
        else top_tx_min_cible_&var = .; /* Valeur manquante si pas assez de personnes */
    endcomp;
%mend calc_top_taux_tot;

proc report data=TAB split='*' ;
column  
 ("~"  UNIVERS  )  
("_blanc1_" pers_cible) ("_blanc2_" pers_temoin)

/* CONTACT ENTRANT */
("ENTRANT"  
entrant_cible
entrant_temoin

tx_min_cible_entrant 
tx_max_cible_entrant 
tx_min_temoin_entrant 
tx_max_temoin_entrant 
top_tx_min_cible_entrant 
top_tx_max_cible_entrant 
top_tx_min_temoin_entrant 
top_tx_max_temoin_entrant)

("NEG"  
Neg_cible
Neg_temoin 

tx_min_cible_Neg 
tx_max_cible_Neg 
tx_min_temoin_Neg 
tx_max_temoin_Neg 
TOP_tx_max_temoin_Neg 
TOP_tx_min_temoin_Neg     
TOP_tx_max_cible_Neg     
TOP_tx_min_cible_Neg 
)

("POS"  
pos_cible
pos_temoin 

tx_min_cible_pos 
tx_max_cible_pos
tx_min_temoin_pos 
tx_max_temoin_pos 
TOP_tx_max_temoin_pos 
TOP_tx_min_temoin_pos   
TOP_tx_max_cible_pos   
TOP_tx_min_cible_pos 
)
;

define  UNIVERS                             / group order=data             style(header)={ width=1IN  FOREGROUND=BLACK};define  univers /style(column)={width=1IN /*cellwidth=2.5cm*/ fontsize=6pt just=LEFT};

define  pers_cible                       / analysis                     FORMAT=commax12.0    style(header)={ cellwidth=1.3cm  FOREGROUND=BLACK background=#DCE6F1};       define  pers_cible /style(column)={ just=center};
define  pers_temoin                      / analysis                   FORMAT=commax12.0    style(header)={cellwidth=1.3cm  FOREGROUND=BLACK background=#DCE6F1};        define  pers_temoin /style(column)={ just=center};

/* CONTACT ENTRANT */
define  entrant_cible               / analysis                      FORMAT=commax12.0    style(header)={ FOREGROUND=BLACK background=#DDD9C4};           define  entrant_cible /style(column)={just=center};
define  entrant_temoin              / analysis noprint ;
define  tx_min_cible_entrant        / analysis                         format=5.4           style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};
define  tx_max_cible_entrant        / analysis                         format=5.4           style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
define  tx_min_temoin_entrant       / analysis                         format=5.4           style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
define  tx_max_temoin_entrant       / analysis                         format=5.4           style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;

define  top_tx_min_cible_entrant    / computed                         format=5.4           style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
define  top_tx_max_cible_entrant    / computed                         format=5.4           style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
define  top_tx_min_temoin_entrant   / computed                         format=5.4           style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
define  top_tx_max_temoin_entrant   / computed                         format=5.4           style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;

/* CLIENTS avec PERTE de CA */
define  Neg_cible                  / analysis                      FORMAT=commax12.0    style(header)={ FOREGROUND=BLACK background=#C5D9F1};define  Neg_cible / style(column)={just=center};
define  Neg_temoin                 / analysis noprint;
define  tx_min_cible_Neg           / analysis                        format=5.4            style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
define  tx_max_cible_Neg           / analysis                        format=5.4            style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
define  tx_min_temoin_Neg          / analysis                        format=5.4            style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
define  tx_max_temoin_Neg          / analysis                        format=5.4            style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;

define  TOP_tx_max_temoin_Neg      / computed                        format=5.4            style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};
define  TOP_tx_min_temoin_Neg      / computed                        format=5.4            style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};
define  TOP_tx_max_cible_Neg       / computed                        format=5.4            style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};
define  TOP_tx_min_cible_Neg       / computed                        format=5.4            style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};

define  pos_cible                  / analysis                     FORMAT=commax12.0  style(header)={ FOREGROUND=BLACK background=#8DB4E2};define  pos_cible / style(column)={just=center};
define  pos_temoin                 / analysis noprint;
define  tx_min_cible_pos           / analysis  format=5.4  style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
define  tx_max_cible_pos           / analysis  format=5.4  style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
define  tx_min_temoin_pos          / analysis  format=5.4  style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;
define  tx_max_temoin_pos          / analysis  format=5.4  style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};;

define  TOP_tx_max_temoin_pos      / computed  format=5.4 style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};
define  TOP_tx_min_temoin_pos      / computed  format=5.4 style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};
define  TOP_tx_max_cible_pos       / computed  format=5.4 style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};
define  TOP_tx_min_cible_pos       / computed  format=5.4 style(header)={cellwidth=2.5cm};

%calc_top_sum(entrant); 
%calc_top_sum(Neg);
%calc_top_sum(pos); 

break after univers / summarize ; 

compute after univers;            
length univers $80;
univers=catx('','TOTAL',univers); 

%calc_top_taux_tot(entrant); 
%calc_top_taux_tot(Neg);
%calc_top_taux_tot(pos); 

endcomp;
run;
ods excel close;

PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

The ERROR statement in the log indicates what the problem is.

ERROR: There are multiple COMPUTE statements for  top_tx_min_temoin_entrant.

Can you fix the macro(s) so this doesn't happen? This issue of multiple COMPUTE statements for the stated variable does not happen when the non-macro version of the code is run.

--
Paige Miller
snip
Obsidian | Level 7

knew it came from him. but what is the solution to avoid this problem?

I don't know what I should fix and how 🤔

PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

knew it came from him. 

Then why not tell us in your original post?

Anyway, @ballardw has already explained this

--
Paige Miller
snip
Obsidian | Level 7

yes @ballardw he explained but he didn't say how to get around this problem,

and I tell you that I don't know how to do it.. combine the two macros into one? modify the compute..? if yes, how can I meet my needs and not fall into the multiple compute error?

PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

I would try combining the two macros. You don't need a macro that creates one part of a compute block and a different macro to create another part of the compute block.

--
Paige Miller
snip
Obsidian | Level 7

how ? you have a syntax example. I admit that I am not an expert in macro

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 in conversation