BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jeetendersinghc
Fluorite | Level 6

Could anyone please help me to make the horizontal line of errorbar lines drawn in scatter plot small in size. Here is the picture of those errorbar lines which i want to make it small

jeetendersinghc_0-1591715830454.png

I can control the thickness of line using errorbarattrs=(thickness=2) but at the same time i also want to keep the horizontal line of those error bar lines small to keep my graph clean.

Or If there is any other symbol option i can try to keep those horizontal line small will also work.

I searched a lot but i dont find any reference to related to make these lines small.

Any kind of suggestion will help me.

Thanks,

Jeetender

3 REPLIES 3
ballardw
Super User

"Small" in which attribute? The length of the serif? The thickness of the serif?

It may also help to provide the code you are currently using. Believe it or not there is more than one way to add "error bars" and it may help to know all of the options you are using.

jeetendersinghc
Fluorite | Level 6
proc template;
define statgraph  plotout;
begingraph;
entrytitle "Meanstd plot";
	  layout overlay/ xaxisopts=(label="Time (h)"
								 display=(tickvalues ticks label)
								 tickvalueattrs=(size=8pt weight=bold) 
								 linearopts=(viewmin=1 viewmax=160
								 tickvaluesequence=(start=0 end=160
								 increment=24))
								 labelattrs=(size=11 weight=bold))
	 				  yaxisopts=(label="Mean..."
								 display=(tickvalues ticks label)
								 tickvalueattrs=(size=8pt weight=bold) 
								 linearopts=(viewmin=0 viewmax=1400
								 tickvaluesequence=(start=0 end=1400
								 increment=200))
								 labelattrs=(size=11 weight=bold));
	 				  scatterplot x=pctptnum y=mean / group=trt01an index=trt01an yerrorlower=eval(mean+ up*std) markerattrs=(size=15 weight=bold) errorBarAttrs=(thickness=2 )

;

seriesplot x=pctptnum y=mean / group=trt01an lineattrs=(pattern=1 thickness=4) name="TRT"; 
		 			  discretelegend "TRT" / title="Treatment:" displayclipped=true
								 	 autoalign=(BOTTOM) location=OUTSIDE
									 border=off titleattrs=(weight=bold);

endlayout;

endgraph;
end;
run; 
jeetendersinghc
Fluorite | Level 6

Its length of serif which i want to make it small as i believe i can make changes to thickness by using attributes errorbarattrs.I have also posted my code which i am creating in proc template and then calling that template using proc sgrender in my final code

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation