BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi all, 

Is there a way to pick out certain parts of your results and send to a new table? for example, in the solution for fixed effects below, I want just the estimate p- value and confidence interval in a new table but want to exclude the rest of the results : 

schatr2_0-1639608786715.png

what i want: 

estimate p value lower upper
-2.598 <.0001 -2.95 -2.2

I appreciate the help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User

Here's some instructions and explanations on how to capture output that is shown.
https://blogs.sas.com/content/sastraining/2017/03/31/capturing-output-from-any-procedure-with-an-ods...

You don't specify the procedure so cannot help you with code but you can easily capture the table with an ODS statement and then filter out only the variables you want. It will likely look like the following:

ods output fixedEstimates = want (keep = estimtae pvalue lower upper);

@393310 wrote:

Hi all, 

Is there a way to pick out certain parts of your results and send to a new table? for example, in the solution for fixed effects below, I want just the estimate p- value and confidence interval in a new table but want to exclude the rest of the results : 

what i want: 

-2.598 <.0001 -2.95 -2.2

I appreciate the help!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Reeza
Super User

Here's some instructions and explanations on how to capture output that is shown.
https://blogs.sas.com/content/sastraining/2017/03/31/capturing-output-from-any-procedure-with-an-ods...

You don't specify the procedure so cannot help you with code but you can easily capture the table with an ODS statement and then filter out only the variables you want. It will likely look like the following:

ods output fixedEstimates = want (keep = estimtae pvalue lower upper);

@393310 wrote:

Hi all, 

what i want: 

-2.598 <.0001 -2.95 -2.2

I appreciate the help!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation