BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
snip
Obsidian | Level 7

Good Morning

I have an old Excel report that I need to reproduce under SAS for automation purposes. I used the class table in the example for demonstration, knowing that the class table does not represent my real data.

I'm trying to build a sort of table of contents (home sheet) like the example.

I click on Age 11 ==> Age 11 tab opens...

Is it possible to do something that is close to the example? with the possibility of formatting.... 

snip_0-1697808218574.png

proc sort data=sashelp.class out=class ;by age; run;
ods excel file='C:\temp\class.xlsx'
options(embedded_titles='yes' FROZEN_ROWHEADERS='3' frozen_headers='yes' tab_color='red' start_at='A4'
embedded_footnotes='yes' sheet_name = "#byval1"  contents="yes");

PROC REPORT data=class; 
by age;
column   age sex name;
define age/group;
define sex /display;
define name /display;
run;
ods excel close;

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
3 REPLIES 3
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi: I do not think you can control the formatting using either INDEX="ON" or CONTENTS="YES". I am fairly sure there's not a good way to add big buttons, such as you show in your screen shot. However, you might want to check with Tech Support for the definitive answer.
Cynthia

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation