BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
knveraraju91
Barite | Level 11

Dear,

I need to combine multiple rtf listings into single file. Is there any SAS tool or utility macro that i can use. Please suggest. Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User
VB script called from SAS is likely the quickest solution besides refactoring your code so that it outputs everything at once using GREPLAY or some other changes to your code.
ballardw
Super User

@knveraraju91 wrote:

Dear,

I need to combine multiple rtf listings into single file. Is there any SAS tool or utility macro that i can use. Please suggest. Thank you

It might help to show the code used to create the files.

Easiest might be to create the actual output inside one rtf "sandwich", place all the output inside a single ODS RTF file=  / ODS RTF CLOSE; pair of statements.

Second is if you create all of the output objects in the same session you might be able to use Proc Document to select the bits you want to send to single rtf output file.

SAS per se isn't going to combine existing rtf documents. Once the ODS RTF CLOSE is encountered that document is basically finished as far as SAS is concerned.

If said documents are created outside of SAS then use another program, such as a word processing program, to combine them.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation