BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
ballardw
Super User

I don't know if it makes you feel any better but I had to diagnose a similar issue when our IT department policies moved all of our work OneDrive.

I frequently use a macro variable to hold the path so I can have common use for multiple ODS documents without having to retype 100+ character strings, which got longer when the OneDrive required replacing C:\ with C:\Users\xxxxxxx\OneDrive - xxxx .

Previously a macro variable such as

%let path= c:\folder\otherfolder\;
ods rtf file="&path.filename.rtf";

worked just fine. When writing to OneDrive locations however, it was actually attempting to use the leading space before the drive letter and all of the code had to remove the space in the macro variable definitions.

And the error messages that SAS received from OneDrive were not obvious that a space was causing a problem.

abbyrjones72
Obsidian | Level 7

Well I am glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this. Glad we both fixed it.

Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

You need to fix the path to the export file.

Read the log carefully and my previous message and you should be able to do it yourself.

zahidhasandipu
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,
I was wondering what study you did after xporting the LLCP2014 data set. May I know what variable you chose as an outcome variable and exposure variable, and what was the analysis about?

abbyrjones72
Obsidian | Level 7
I can post the study when I get off work.
zahidhasandipu
Calcite | Level 5
Thank you so much! Appreciate it.
abbyrjones72
Obsidian | Level 7

Below are the files corresponding to my study: the study itself and the code. If you cite this work, please do so in APA format using 'unpublished' as the type.

zahidhasandipu
Calcite | Level 5
Thank you so much!

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 22 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation