BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
neethubabu
Calcite | Level 5

I'm working on a Forest plot, and a few subgroups have very long text values. I'm using Proc Template, AXISTABLE, and Proc SGRENDER to get the values into the first column. Due to the length of the data, it is not displaying all the values as expected. It would be really helpful if anyone can share a way to wrap the text on a certain split character? splitchars do not seem to be work with AXISTABLE. Kindly give me some suggestions. I am using the below code.

layout overlay / walldisplay=none xaxisopts=(display=none)
yaxisopts=(reverse=true display=none
tickvalueattrs=(weight=bold));
annotate / id='id1';
referenceline y=ref / lineattrs=(thickness=_thk color=_color);
axistable y=row value=subgroup /
display=(values) textgroup=type TITLEJUSTIFY =left;
endlayout;

1 REPLY 1
ballardw
Super User

To even attempt to work with something like this I would expect example data, or use of SAS supplied data set in the SASHELP library like Sashelp.class, the entire definition of the template and example Sgrender code to call the template and use the data.

If an image could be supplied of what the expected appearance for that data would be that helps as well.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation