BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
ywon111
Quartz | Level 8

Hi, I have a code as below and extora is not referenced anywhere. Can anyone help what this means?

where %extora(&extdate);

Thanks in advance 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Add this statement before you run it - options mprint; - then check the log for what it shows. At a guess it is generating an Oracle-specific date filter.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
andreas_lds
Jade | Level 19

The macro sas-extora is called in the where statement, the value of the macro variable extdate is passed to the macro.

ywon111
Quartz | Level 8

Thanks for the reply. I am stuck at trying to figure out what the %extora macro does. Thanks

SASKiwi
PROC Star

Add this statement before you run it - options mprint; - then check the log for what it shows. At a guess it is generating an Oracle-specific date filter.

andreas_lds
Jade | Level 19

@ywon111 wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I am stuck at trying to figure out what the %extora macro does. Thanks

Impossible to answer without seeing the source code of that macro and the time to read it.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation