BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
shahm
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello, 

I am working on  a program with SQL and macros embedded. there are also a few proc freq with the output option. I am a confused as to why I am seeing the warning attached below. It also seems the log was last generated this morning and since then all the runs have been throwing this warning. 

looking for suggestions, 

Thanks,

Maitrisas log warning.JPG

5 REPLIES 5
Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

Re connect your code generation tool (Is that screen shot from SAS/Studio or Enterprise Guide ?) to a new SAS session to clear the unbalanced quotes that is confusing things.

shahm
Fluorite | Level 6
Thanks Tom!! it is SAS enterprise guide. I will try to move it to a new sas session.

shahm
Fluorite | Level 6
Unfortunately I get the same error when I open a new sas session as well. even when I run sections of the code, the log seems to be off. It is printing the same log from 9:20 am.

Any idea why is that so.

Thanks,
Maitri
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

Start by making sure that the problem is not buried in one of the "autoexec" facilities.

Open a new SAS session, do not load a program, and enter this:

proc print data=sashelp.class;
run;

and check the log and output.

Reeza
Super User
To add on, if you have anything in your program set to run before the program in preferences/settings you may want to verify that code is working correctly.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation