BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
UTDMS_JB
Calcite | Level 5

I need to create a table that compares pre-test/post-test change for dichotomous variables across demographic categories. I used PROC MI to impute missing data with fcs discrim for the dichotomous variables.

I used PROC SurveyFREQ to conduct the McNemar Chi-square. I have requested ODS output for both DiscordDiff and CrossTabs. 

For the McNemar test, I can get the difference estimate and test statistics using the following:

proc mianalyze data=[DiscordDiff dataset]; modeleffects Estimate;
by female;
stderr StdErr ;
run;

I saw that the DiscordDiff dataset doesnt include the time 1 and time 2 mean scores. So I included CrossTabs but that doesnt have a stderr variable

Is there a way that I can can get the imputed mean scores (percentages, frequencies) for the pre-test  and post-test? 

1 REPLY 1
ballardw
Super User

Please show the Proc Surveyfreq and ODS Output statements you are using.

You may need to add COLUMN and/or ROW options to the Tables statement. If you aren't using a WEIGHT statement then add WTFREQ.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation