BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
VVDR
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi All,

I am posting this question on behalf of my Colleague.

My Colleague and myself running the same SAS code in SAS EG 8.3 version. I am getting full results (about 100s of records), but my colleague is getting only 10 records as an output ( it's happening for all the queries). I have verified the options in the tool tab. But it all looks same for both of us. Please advise me here.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
jimbarbour
Meteorite | Level 14
First, please have the following be run in your colleague's EG session:
PROC OPTIONS OPTION=OBS;

Second, has your colleague tried closing his or her EG session and opening a new session? (And then re-running)

Third, can you please post your colleague's SAS code and, more importantly, the entire log from their session?

Jim
VVDR
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

It is still showing 10 records only.

This is the example code.

Proc sql;

Select * from work.table;

Quit;

Work.Table has 100 observations and i am able to see all the records. But not my colleague. 

VVDR
Obsidian | Level 7

@Kurt_Bremser wrote:

see Maxim 50.

(check the first link of my footnote)

Thanks for your reply @Kurt_Bremser. Somehow it's data level permission issues and he is able to see all the records upon admins help with permission. Thanks again.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation