BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
jhealthpolicy
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I am trying to use ods excel with the sheet_interval='none' option to get all of my output to come out on one tab but it does not work.  It continues to output all page variables as separate tabs. My quick fix for this would be to change the output to ods html printed to a .xls file, but all of the documentation i've read says this should work with ods excel.  Any ideas?

My code:

ods excel file = 'D:\Projects\Tabulate 7-6-2021.xlsx' OPTIONS(sheet_interval='​NONE');
proc tabulate missing data = Extended_data;
class cy exclusion exclude_reason Group1 Group2;
var paid_amount detail_count ;
table all Group1*Group2, all exclusion*exclude_reason, cy*(n*f=comma12.0 detail_count*f=comma12.2 paid_amount*f=comma12.2 ) /nocellmerge;
run;
ods excel close;

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User
I read in your NONE value as a hex code and it is messed up somehow. Not sure what's going on there but I think just retyping the code should solve your issues.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Reeza
Super User
What version of SAS are you using?
9.4M6?

Some of the older versions 9.4M3- are buggy as ODS Excel wasn't fully implemented yet.
jhealthpolicy
Fluorite | Level 6

SAS 9.4 TS Level 1M7

I also have another system that is running SAS 9.4 TS Level 1M3 -- it does not work on that either.

Reeza
Super User
When I copy and paste your code to run I get this error:
WARNING: Argument ​none for word option sheet_interval not recognized. Expecting one of these keywords output, table, page,
bygroup, bygroups, proc, none, now or none.

However if I type in the word NONE or none manually it's fine. Did you copy and paste that code from somewhere? Are you working on a browser that has a different character set or language enabled?

Reeza
Super User
I read in your NONE value as a hex code and it is messed up somehow. Not sure what's going on there but I think just retyping the code should solve your issues.
jhealthpolicy
Fluorite | Level 6

Oh man, I feel like a fool.  I did copy it from somewhere on the web and forgot that it copies the markup with it.  I retyped it and that fixed it -- thank you very much!!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation