BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
HitmonTran
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi,

I am outputting a .RTF using proc report using "By" statement.  The  "by group" on the header only appear on the first page and is center-aligned.  How do I left-align and change the wording on every page?  Thank you.

code:

title4 &title4; 
title5 &title5;
title6 'Safety Population';
proc report data = final1 nowd headline headskip missing split='@' style(header column)=[protectspecialchars=off]; by dose; columns ordx1 aebodsys total1 aedecod desc ; define ordx1 / descending order order=internal noprint; define aebodsys / order order=internal noprint; define total1 / descending order order=internal noprint; define aedecod / order order=internal noprint; run;

current output:

HitmonTran_0-1610507058005.png

want (in hightlight):

HitmonTran_1-1610507114673.png

2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
That is a good option; however there will be a challenge with the need to have the BY value centered on the first page, but left justified on all the other pages. With 1 TITLE statement, there is 1 justification -- either centered or left on all pages in the RTF file. So while I agree that using the #byval in the title is what they need to do, the justification expectation will need to change to what is possible.

Cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation