BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
mqdri
Calcite | Level 5

Hello!

I am looking for some assistance in analyzing my data:

One group (n=17), all received 6 interventions and scores were collected PRE and POST intervention. I am interested in seeing the relationship between all 6 interventions in how this helped improve overall well-being for the client. I was thinking my dependant variable could be 'Overall Improvement' (Binary Y/N) and the predictors would be each intervention, but I am confused about the pre and post scores and how to put that into a regression analysis in SAS.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated !

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

17 data points and 6 interventions? You'd need almost zero noise to be able to determine any effects, or perhaps one intervention with a very strong effect and the rest with almost no effect. I'm not optimistic that you will make anything of this data.

However,

proc logistic data=mydata;
    class intervention1-intervention6;
    model overall_improvement=intervention1-intervention6;
run;

Good luck.

--
Paige Miller
mqdri
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you Paige! I am going to try this now and see how it goes. PS. I know, the small sample size is really unfortunate

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation