BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
vgriggs
Fluorite | Level 6
Hello everyone,

I am using proc glimmix to do mixed level modeling with random intercepts per ID.

What I need to export out of the model are the Intercept estimates and p-values by group ID. Currently we are copying them from the model output and pasting them, then we import them back in for use. I am wondering if there is a way to have it output a dataset with this info from the model.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
vgriggs
Fluorite | Level 6
Thanks to the advice of another: change out Parameterestimates for SolutionR

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Reeza
Super User

Add the following to your GLIMMIX code - make sure the model statement has the S option specified as well.

ods output parameterestimates = pe;

Then check it using:

proc print data=pe;
run;

You can then add a where clause to filter to only the intercepts as needed.

Table Name/Option Reference:

https://documentation.sas.com/doc/en/pgmsascdc/9.4_3.4/statug/statug_glimmix_details80.htm

@vgriggs wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am using proc glimmix to do mixed level modeling with random intercepts per ID.

What I need to export out of the model are the Intercept estimates and p-values by group ID. Currently we are copying them from the model output and pasting them, then we import them back in for use. I am wondering if there is a way to have it output a dataset with this info from the model.

vgriggs
Fluorite | Level 6
ODS Output Parameterestimates puts out everything but the intercepts by group.
vgriggs
Fluorite | Level 6
Thanks to the advice of another: change out Parameterestimates for SolutionR

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation