BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
MariaD
Barite | Level 11

Hi folks,

I need to generate an Excel file with more than one sheet. In each sheet, I have multiples reports (generated by proc tabulate), one below other. It's very important that the reports are one below other.

I tried the following code but it generates one sheet only with all reports (one below other) and not two sheets as required.

ODS EXCEL FILE="/Test.xlsx" 
    OPTIONS(START_AT="1,3" SHEET_INTERVAL="none" EMBED_TITLES_ONCE='yes' embedded_titles="yes" SHEET_NAME="Archivo 1") STYLE=Daisy;

/*Report 1*/
PROC TABULATE DATA=SASHELP.CLASS ;	
	VAR Age;
	CLASS Sex /	ORDER=UNFORMATTED MISSING;
	TABLE Sex,
		  N 
          Age*Sum ;
RUN;

/*Report 2*/
	VAR Age;
	TABLE Sex,
		  N 
          Age*Sum ;
RUN;

ODS EXCEL OPTIONS (START_AT="1,3" SHEET_INTERVAL="none" EMBED_TITLES_ONCE='yes' embedded_titles="yes" SHEET_NAME="Archivo 2") STYLE=Daisy;
/*Report 3*/
	VAR Age;
	TABLE Sex,
		  N 
          Age*Sum ;
RUN;

/*Report 4*/
	VAR Age;
	TABLE Sex,
		  N 
          Age*Sum ;
RUN;

ODS _ALL_ CLOSE;

I tried removing the option  SHEET_INTERVAL="none" but it generate a sheet per proc tabulate, instead only two sheets. Any suggestion? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User
Have you tried setting sheet_interval to NOW when you want the new page. Also, which version of SAS do you have? This was a known bug in a specific version, before TS1M4 I believe.

https://documentation.sas.com/?docsetId=odsug&docsetTarget=p09n5pw9ol0897n1qe04zeur27rv.htm&docsetVe...

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Reeza
Super User
Have you tried setting sheet_interval to NOW when you want the new page. Also, which version of SAS do you have? This was a known bug in a specific version, before TS1M4 I believe.

https://documentation.sas.com/?docsetId=odsug&docsetTarget=p09n5pw9ol0897n1qe04zeur27rv.htm&docsetVe...
MariaD
Barite | Level 11

Thanks @Reeza ! One more question... I'm using "Daisy" style, but my only problem is I need the title align to the left and in this style align to center. I tried to add "align" option on title but it has not effect Any suggestion?

Regards, 

Reeza
Super User
I believe the setting you want is justification.

title j=l 'My title';
MariaD
Barite | Level 11

@Reeza , yes, I tried it but it's completely ignored, the title remains on center.

Reeza
Super User
Is the J=L before the text or after?

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation