BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
genemroz
Quartz | Level 8

Esteemed Advisers;

I tried to run a code today that ran successfully about a month ago but now is throwing several errors and warnings that I don't understand.  The code and the log are both about 2000 lines long so I'll refrain from posting it for now.  From the LOG File:

Error:  Unable to load module 'html5' from template store!

Error: No body file. HTML5(WEB) out put will not be created.

Error: Unable to restore 'OR.OPTMODEL.ProblemSummary' from template store! (I get this message twice)

Error: Uable to restore 'Base.Freq.OneWayFreqs; from template store! (I get this one 3 times)

The log also generates several "WARNINGS: No output destinations active"

Would appreciate any insights as to what might have changed in the past month and possible solutions.  

Thanks,

Gene

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
genemroz
Quartz | Level 8

I'm replying to my post.  I received the same errors when running another code that had run successfully just yesterday.  I logged off of SAS OnDemand for Academics and then logged back in.  I re-ran the same two codes and they both ran successfully.  So while I don't know what the problem was, the solution was to log off and log back in.

Maybe this will help someone in the future.

Gene

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
genemroz
Quartz | Level 8

I'm replying to my post.  I received the same errors when running another code that had run successfully just yesterday.  I logged off of SAS OnDemand for Academics and then logged back in.  I re-ran the same two codes and they both ran successfully.  So while I don't know what the problem was, the solution was to log off and log back in.

Maybe this will help someone in the future.

Gene

ballardw
Super User

The "No output destinations warning" usually means that your code has some closed all the ODS destinations.

If you ran something with the ODS _ALL_ Close; then is suggest replacing that with closing only a specific ODS destination.

Unfortunately there are way too many examples of code that use this syntax without any reminder that you need to reopen at least one destination before creating any output.

No open destinations means that no output can be created.

The other errors are hard to diagnose without an entire session but if you have any code using Proc Template look to make sure where you are writing or that there aren't any errors. You can with syntax logic errors replace templates used by procedures.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation