BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Ngo99
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi, I am trying to view the analysis variable table to check on both the skewness and kurtosis of a graph I am trying to print. May I please know the code to use to print out this specific table below:

Screenshot (484).png

4 REPLIES 4
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

Do you mean print on paper? Because it seems as if you have already printed to a file. Can you explain further?

--
Paige Miller
Ngo99
Fluorite | Level 6
hi, no. That was a sample given to me and now I am trying to get that for my data.
Sajid01
Meteorite | Level 14

There are multiple ways. One approach is to use proc means. The following code helps you to get the information. I am using the sashelp.class dataset and doing it for one variable. For more details read the SAS documentation on proc means.

proc means data=sashelp.class (Keep=Age) MEAN STD MIN MAX  MEDIAN N NMISS STDERR CV KURTOSIS SKEWNESS MEDIAN ;
run;

The output will be 

Sajid01_0-1652632485294.pngLast but not the least, a new user should not hesitate to seek help from peers in the organization and should read basic books on SAS.

PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

@Ngo99 wrote:
hi, no. That was a sample given to me and now I am trying to get that for my data.

You could ask that person how the output was created, and do the same.

--
Paige Miller

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation