BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.

Hi, I want to call below html code, may be I can have this in html file. Can you suggest to call these html code through SAS. TIA. 

<html>

<head>
<title>Open URL in New Tab </title>
</head>

<body>

<p> Click the button to open
<b> SAS Site </b>
in new tab
</p>

<button onclick="NewTab()">
Open Here to open SAS S*ite
</button>

<script>
function NewTab() {
window.open(
"SAS: Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Data Management | SAS", "_blank");
}
</script>

</body>

</html>

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kumarsandip975
Quartz | Level 8
May be I can give you complete requirement.
1. I am setting up a solution to access sharepoint site from sas studio.
2. This setup will require token.json file, which is kind of manual task which every user has to generate/refreshed(it will expire when user is changing password).
3. As per blog post, https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/How-to-use-SAS-to-access-Microsoft-365/ta-p/6... , I have configured everything and able to access sharepoint site as well.
4. I want to automate tokennization process , this process has two part:
4.1 get the authorization url
4.2 from authorization url response , get the auth_code
This process really challanging for every other users , so I am thinking to automae bit, may be If I can get sutorization url response like some kind og pop-up through some process so that user can use the same in auth_code.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
kumarsandip975
Quartz | Level 8
I want to get the new link to be appear on new tab or new window.
kumarsandip975
Quartz | Level 8
May be I can give you complete requirement.
1. I am setting up a solution to access sharepoint site from sas studio.
2. This setup will require token.json file, which is kind of manual task which every user has to generate/refreshed(it will expire when user is changing password).
3. As per blog post, https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/How-to-use-SAS-to-access-Microsoft-365/ta-p/6... , I have configured everything and able to access sharepoint site as well.
4. I want to automate tokennization process , this process has two part:
4.1 get the authorization url
4.2 from authorization url response , get the auth_code
This process really challanging for every other users , so I am thinking to automae bit, may be If I can get sutorization url response like some kind og pop-up through some process so that user can use the same in auth_code.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation