BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
chinna0369
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi,

I can see data in home drive in sas EG, how can I bring them into libraries folder such as into work library, any idea?

anyalamadugu_0-1628802948205.png

Thanks,

Adithya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User

Right click that folder and find the path, then assign your library accordingly.

If this is related to your prior question, then it's possible your IT team has mapped the drives, but it may not be H on the server. So if you find the correct path from the servers 'point of view' then your prior approach is correct, libname statement + code. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Reeza
Super User

Right click that folder and find the path, then assign your library accordingly.

If this is related to your prior question, then it's possible your IT team has mapped the drives, but it may not be H on the server. So if you find the correct path from the servers 'point of view' then your prior approach is correct, libname statement + code. 

chinna0369
Pyrite | Level 9
Yes, I did that and I am getting a Note saying that library does not exist.
jimbarbour
Meteorite | Level 14

Is this Windows or UNIX?

You could try this for Windows:

LIBNAME Adi_Data	'\\adithya\ds1062\Aug2021\data';

or this for UNIX:

LIBNAME Adi_Data	'./adithya/ds1062/Aug2021/data';

Jim

Reeza
Super User
I'm genuinely curious as to how the solution Jim provided is different from what you had generated by following my instructions which you said didn't work.
Does EG not provide the path in the correct format? It would be useful to know that information.
chinna0369
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi,

This is the solution, so I copy the path from sas library. It worked.

Thanks,

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation