BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Hi SAS Programming Community,

I’m presenting a live “Ask the Expert” event on March 31st, 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. ET entitled How Do I Debug SAS® DATA Step? I’ll cover how to use the SAS DATA Step Debugger to save time and become a more productive programmer. Bring your questions. I’ll also host a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar.

Debug SAS Data Step.jpg

You will learn:

• What the SAS DATA Step Debugger is and where to find it.
  • How to use the debugger to set breakpoints, watch values and solve logic problems.
  • The limitations of the debugger.

Reserve your spot for the webinar.

Want more tips? Be sure to subscribe to the Ask the Expert board to receive follow up Q&A, slides and recordings from this and other SAS Ask the Expert webinars.

Can't join the live event? You can view this and other Ask the Expert sessions on-demand here. 

Check out SAS Innovate on-demand content! Watch the main stage sessions, keynotes, and over 20 technical breakout sessions!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 like
  • 1 in conversation