BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is locked. We are no longer accepting replies to this topic. Need further help? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Clinicalsas
Calcite | Level 5

add my number <redacted>

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
For me, a group for SAS programming or SAS developers is redundant, when the Community Forum is available. And, in addition, I think a discussion group app would only be useful if I can post screen shots and formatted code and data. Otherwise, I don't see the benefit.
Cynthia
mallaladivyasai
Calcite | Level 5

add me in whatsup group.

my ph num is <redacted>

Clinicalsas
Calcite | Level 5

add my number <redacted> in group

Harsh4
Calcite | Level 5
Hi All....
I Request you to all Please anyone have Whatsapp Groups for SAS Programming Please share the SAS whatsapp Group Links To Me.I Want to join in SAS Programming Whatsapp groups..Please share groups Links Here....
MelissaM
Obsidian | Level 7

Agree. There's no purpose except to constantly go off-topic and get your cell phone number and spam you. Not me. No thanks. I'll stay here with the people who are on-topic and serious about SAS - which is what I'm here for. Plus all the tools are here, with many, MANY seasoned, loyal people.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 22 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 13 in conversation