BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
ErikDilts_CTI
Calcite | Level 5

The only solution I can find pertains to RTF.  In the following code, in the style(lines) statement, all of the attributes except justify are assigned properly, that is the text is blue Consolas etc, but it is left justified.  How can I move this over to the right in the HTML5 destination?

proc report data=Rpt nowd  style(lines)=[fontsize=4 fontfamily=Consolas foreground=blue just=right];
          columns testlbl GOrd AnalyteName
          define GOrd          / noprint order order=data;
          define testlbl       / noprint order order=data;
          define AnalyteName   / display style(column)=[cellwidth=3.0in fontsize=5] "Assessment";

compute after GOrd;
            line testlbl $100.;
          endcomp;
        run;
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

I'm not having any issues when I make fake data in having the LINE output showing as right justified, as shown below:

Cynthia_sas_0-1697245434018.png

I kept the text for the line relatively brief so that the justification would stand out in the fake results.

Cynthia

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
ballardw
Super User

As posted your code won't run: there is not semicolon ending the COLUMNS statement.

Since you specifically state HTML5 destination you should provide an example of the ODS HTML5 statement you are using in case any of the options are involved with the issue.

Can you provide example data that behaves as stated (at least one the semicolon issue is fixed)? Example data should be in the form of working data step code  pasted into a text box opened on the forum using the </> above the message window to prevent the forum software from reformatting pasted text which can cause some data step code to fail.

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

I'm not having any issues when I make fake data in having the LINE output showing as right justified, as shown below:

Cynthia_sas_0-1697245434018.png

I kept the text for the line relatively brief so that the justification would stand out in the fake results.

Cynthia

ErikDilts_CTI
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you. I had cut off the visit variables to simplify the issue but they were the problem (?). I had just noprint as an option and changed that to display noprint and the code worked as expected.

ErikDilts_CTI
Calcite | Level 5
Actually it works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't.
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi, At this point, since my code runs correctly, but your code with your data has issues, you might want to consider opening a track with Tech Support. They will need to look at the code/data that works and at the code/data that doesn't work in order to help you find a resolution.
Cynthia
ErikDilts_CTI
Calcite | Level 5

I figured out the common thread at least... it does not work as expected when run interactively, but it does in batch mode. Once I figured that out I noticed some other subtle changes in the output where minor things in the style were different.

ErikDilts_CTI
Calcite | Level 5

In fact, when anyone except me runs it, it works fine. And seeing the outputs from the same program side by side, one run by me and one by someone else, I can see more differences in the style, they are just more subtle so I didn't notice them before. Suggests a problem with my template store perhaps.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation