BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
wendy777
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I'm a new programmer with sas. This afternoon when I was try to produce residual plot to check assumption of linear regression, I suffered from an error "ERROR: The EMF driver can not find any fonts. No output will be created. Fatal ODS error has occurred. Unable to continue processing this output destination."

Here is my code:

proc glm data=Mylib.windturbine;
model output= velocity / ss3 solution clparm;
output out=resid predicted=fitted r=ores rstudent=jsr;
run;

proc loess data=resid plot(only)=(fit);
model ores=fitted / clm;
run:
ods rtf;
ods graphics off;

How could I get rid from this error?  I try to search on google but there isn't enough file about this. Please help me thx!

6 REPLIES 6
Reeza
Super User
Did you just get SAS installed?
wendy777
Calcite | Level 5

no, I installed it 2 weeks ago.

My friend said it's sas 9.4.

Reeza
Super User
It seems like an installation error to me, something didn't get installed properly. It's likely being caused by the graphics options in proc glm, so if you turn off graphics it may work?
Or are your graphics getting generated properly? Did you set EMF as your file type? I don't see any code relevant to that but you may not have posted it.
阚益凡
Calcite | Level 5

I also encounter this error, but when using ods to produce a rtf.

ods rtf file='filepath.rtf'
	bodytitle 
	/*columns=*/
	sasdate
	style=rtf
	startpage=no;
ods noproctitle;
	proc means data=sasbook.marine
		mean max min
		maxdec=2;
	class family;
	title 'Whales and Sharks';
	run;
	proc print data=sasbook.marine;
	format length 8.2;
	run;
ods rtf close;

Then I don't know what to do with this error, please help! 

JosvanderVelden
SAS Super FREQ
In order to help, we would need to see:
The full log where the error occurs, not just the sas code itself. When in doubt, include more of the log. We need to see everything in the log leading up to the errors, particularly if there are warnings or errors that occurred earlier in the log. Just open a new session and run just the code you supplied already and include the full log in your post.
Suggestion do not reply to 'old' threads/post. Just open a new post so your question doesn't get lost in the 'old' thread.
阚益凡
Calcite | Level 5

Sorry, it's my first time using this community. I've posted a new one at here , please help!!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation