BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Ranjeeta
Pyrite | Level 9

proc sql; create table EVT_SP440_2a as
select *
from EVT_FY2018Q2
where FLAG_SP440=1;
quit;*381 records had SP440 entry out of 387 EVT records;

How would I modify the code above to create an output with the following columns

Fiscal Year Fiscal Quarter CIHI Key Indicator No

The 1st three bolded fields are present in the EVT_FY2018Q2 dataset but Indicator No is for this datastep

Subsequently i have further sql steps which will produce the other indictor results as  sas datasets

All I need to do is create and output that lists each cihikey for every indicator 

e.g.the following output

CIHIKey1 2018 Q1 IndicatorNo1

CIHIKey2 2018 Q2 IndicatorNo2

CIHIKey3 2018 Q2 IndicatorNo2

3 REPLIES 3
novinosrin
Tourmaline | Level 20

Hi @Ranjeeta   Good afternoon. May I request you to post a sample of your data(HAVE) and sample of your expected output(WANT) with your attempt. This would help anybody immediately jump on the solution. My 2 cents opinion.

Also the above helps us test. Make sure you post a representative sample otherwise this will go back and forth(Ding Dong) as I call it

Ranjeeta
Pyrite | Level 9
Thankyou novinosrin I think i have resolved my issue as of now 🙂
novinosrin
Tourmaline | Level 20

Great!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation