BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ShannonMoore
SAS Employee

AtE_10 Ways to Make SAS Code More Efficient.jpg

Hi SAS Programming Community,

I’m presenting a live “Ask the Expert” webinar on September 22, 11 AM – Noon ET on 10 Ways to Make Your SAS® Code Run More Efficiently. I will cover how to use your compute and SAS language concepts and processing to make your programs more efficient. In many cases, this translates to running faster. I’ll share 10 easy-to-understand, unique and effective tips for you. At the end of the webinar, I’ll answer your questions during the Q&A session.

You will learn:

• Methods for running SAS more efficiently.
  • How to control what resources are used.
  • How SAS works and how to better use resources.

Click here to register for the webinar.

Want more tips? Be sure to subscribe to the Ask the Expert board to receive follow up Q&A, slides and recordings from this and other SAS Ask the Expert webinars.

Can't join the live event? You can view this and other Ask the Expert sessions on-demand here. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 like
  • 1 in conversation