BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
tburus
Obsidian | Level 7

I am making a number of visualizations using an injury dataset. I have 11 injury sites, but only want to include the Top 4 in my visualizations. The Top 4 will vary depending on sport and scenario (i.e. practice, game, etc.). Is there a way to automate code to filter these out using some sort of sorting or ranking operation? I will primarily be using PROC SGPLOT, but may also use PROC SGRENDER and PROC GCHART to create the visualizations. A sample of one such visualization code is below:

proc sgplot data=body_pct;
	format pct mypct.;
	styleattrs datacolors=("&Dblue" "&DGray" "&Dblack" "&Dtan");
	vbar injsite / response=pct datalabel datalabelfitpolicy=none datalabelattrs=(size=6) nooutline;
	xaxis label="Injury Site";
run;
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
2 REPLIES 2

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation