BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Banoo
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi Users,

I am using tagsets.ExcelXP to create 2 sheets which are data exceptions of 2 separate programs. Oddly, the program that I used to output the exceptions to sheet1 called "xx Log" also creates additional sheets such as "xx Log 2" and "xx Log 3". The information contained in these sheets include information pertaining to datasets created in work directory, file size, owner information, directory, henceforth. I want to suppress these additional sheets in my output. Thanks in advance.

Here is my code

ods tagsets.ExcelXP path="g:\&project.\validation\print\" file="Visual_Check_Sheets_%sysfunc(date(),yymmdd6.).xls" style=normal options(row_height_fudge='18');

%inc valsheet1;

%inc valsheet2;

ods tagsets.ExcelXP close;

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SuryaKiran
Meteorite | Level 14

Use sheet_interval to control opening a new sheet. The default is 'Table', if your queries have multiple outputs then multiple sheets are created. Set this to sheet_interval='none' 

Thanks,
Suryakiran

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SuryaKiran
Meteorite | Level 14

Use sheet_interval to control opening a new sheet. The default is 'Table', if your queries have multiple outputs then multiple sheets are created. Set this to sheet_interval='none' 

Thanks,
Suryakiran
Banoo
Obsidian | Level 7

Thank you Surya for the prompt response !!. This worked

Reeza
Super User

@Banoo wrote:

Hi Users,

I am using tagsets.ExcelXP to create 2 sheets which are data exceptions of 2 separate programs. Oddly, the program that I used to output the exceptions to sheet1 called "xx Log" also creates additional sheets such as "xx Log 2" and "xx Log 3". The information contained in these sheets include information pertaining to datasets created in work directory, file size, owner information, directory, henceforth. I want to suppress these additional sheets in my output. Thanks in advance.

Here is my code

ods tagsets.ExcelXP path="g:\&project.\validation\print\" file="Visual_Check_Sheets_%sysfunc(date(),yymmdd6.).xls" style=normal options(row_height_fudge='18');

%inc valsheet1;

%inc valsheet2;

ods tagsets.ExcelXP close;

Whatever is causing the issue is likely in the %included programs that we can't see. 

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation