BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
PhatRam33
Fluorite | Level 6

Anyone seen this error before?  Trying to make sense of this and folks I have spoken to have not been able to figure out so far.  Attempting to connect to GCP through a linux server.  Work on other projects except for my billing project.

ERROR: CLI error trying to establish connection: Optional feature not
implemented : Invalid native catalog name occurs in mappings:
DB=anbc-hcb-dev. : No data source or driver specified; dialog prohibited
TKTS_ATTR_CURRENT_CATALOG

Trying to connect to my billing project using libname statement and in order to upload data and no luck.

*establish connection to linux;
%let sasapp = xmeuw01p.xxxxx.com 7551;
options comamid=tcp;
signon SASApp &_log_inf;
*submit code to linux for bigquery access;
rsubmit sasapp;
%put Remote environment: &syshostname;
libname db bigquery project="xxxxxx"
credfile="/xy/testsasgcp/sasgcp.json"
schema="xxxxxx" Bulkload=yes MAX_CHAR_LEN=50;
endrsubmit;
signoff;

2 REPLIES 2
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Has a connection to this particular database ever worked or are you trying it for the first time? Does removing the BULKLOAD option help? If connections to other GBQ databases work then that suggests a database configuration problem.

rohitshetty1
Calcite | Level 5

This is likely a permission issue. The service account used in the credentials file does not have access to the billing project which is throwing this completely weird error, that is nothing to do with permissions. 

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation