BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
hussier1
Fluorite | Level 6

I installed and configured Saspy in my Python Jupyter notebook yesterday, and it seemed to work well. Today, I added this code, but the SAS log tells me that the sasMSE dataset cannot be found. Furthermore, the code I wrote yesterday which worked well yesterday (and I didn't change that code at all today), where I tried to convert a CSV file to a SAS dataset, also has the same error today: the dataset cannot be found. 

I suspect there must be some issue with my connection to SAS, but I can't tell that there's anything wrong at first glance.

Screenshot 2024-07-09 132103.png 

dfMSE=pd.DataFrame(MSE)
sasMSE=sas.df2sd(dfMSE, 'cfc')

msesascode="""

data sasMSE;
set sasMSE;
MSE='0';
Breakpoint=_N_;

PROC gplot
data=sasMSE;
plot MSE*Breakpoint;
run;
"""

sas.submitLST(msesascode)
1 REPLY 1
Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

Did the step to create the SAS dataset work?  Does Python report any errors when you run that step?

Did the SAS code run?  What does the SAS log returned by SAS look like? I would be surprised if it ran since it looks to me like you are trying to use a SAS dataset you never created.  Shouldn't the name of the SAS dataset be the second argument you passed to the df2ds() function?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation