BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Ksharp
Super User

"Is it also need to use round function to verify that my var has no decimal point?"
No need.

Firstly, You need make sure the variable is a RATIO  by your eyeball.

Here I multiply 100 is for taking account of two of decimal point.
E.X.
0.3456 --> 34.56
because my cutpoint is integer value, multiply 100 is to take care of .34 .
.0056 is not what I care about, therefore it does not matter if using ROUNG(x,0.01) or not.

"Is the action of multiply by 100 will remove the decimals ??? or need also use round???"
No. not  remove decimal point. No need to use ROUND() as I said above. My GA code would not take into account of it.

"as I see need also use round function."
You could use ROUND(). but My code would not take care of it. So using ROUND() does not meaning anything.
BTW, After you get cutoff value ,you need to transform it back into original value by multiply 0.01 .

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 30 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 4 in conversation