BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Rinni_2
Calcite | Level 5
Dear All,
I have to create a solution to automatically export all sas decision logic object to nfs location and am trying below query to export one sample decision logic.

I am trying this logic as first time maybe I am doing wrong approach. Please help me on this
#!/bin/bash

.. /9.4/sasexe/sas -noterminal -eval 'ExportPackage -host "abc" -port 8561 -user "acad" -password "were" -package "/abc/test.spk" -objects "/user folder/sasdemo/my folder/test_point" -subprop -types "Condition,BusinessRuleFlow,ExternalFile,Cube,SearchFolder,Table,GeneratedTransform,OLAPSchema,InformationMap.OLAP,Measure,Column,Job"'
I am getting the below error.
Error:unrecognized sas option name, ' Exportpackage -host "abc" -port 8561 - user "a cad" - password "were" -package " / abc/test.spk" -objects "/user folder/ sasdemo/my folder/ test_point
2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

Not familiar with Export Package but you have unbalanced quotes in your code. You have a single quote before Export Package but no closing single quote. Your code also does not show a space between ' and Export but the error message does.

Rinni_2
Calcite | Level 5
Thank you for your response. Even I added the quotes it's facing they same issue.
Is there any approach I can try.
The requirement is wanted to sync deployed decision logic object from both DR and PR site automatically.
So I thought if we can get into nfs location I hope we can update the latest code.

Please share if there is any other approach I can apply

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation