BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
anandbillava
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

Is there anyway to add dropdown list to the excel file using ods tagsets or any other ods engine which creates ods excel file.

Thank you,

Ananda

4 REPLIES 4
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
Several of the ODS destinations, like ODS TAGSETS.EXCELXP and ODS EXCEL allow you to specify autofilters, which shows a drop down list? Otherwise, I'm not sure what kind of dropdown list you are thinking of.
Cynthia
anandbillava
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you for your reply. I am talking about adding data validation list for a perticular cell.

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi:

Oh, you mean using the DATA choice on the ribbon to pick Data Validation like this:

Cynthia_sas_0-1687812156018.png

I do not think you can do that with ODS. That would be a question for Tech Support. I know you can interact with the print and margin settings on the ribbon, using ODS EXCEL and ODS TAGSETS.EXCELXP options, but I am not aware of any way to insert data validation control into an XLSX file created with ODS.

Cynthia

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation