BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
BETO
Fluorite | Level 6

HI enclose is the script that will send a text to my sprint phone .once report runs  but I get a box asking for me to ALLOW  or DENY. How can I bypass ? if i select ALLOw it does send the text message

filename myemail EMAIL

to="##########@messaging.sprintpcs.com"

from="first.last@domain.com"

sender="first.last@domain.com"

subject="SAS ";

data _null_;

file myemail;

put "SAS ";

put "Seattle, Washington";

put "April 11-14";

run;

filename myemail clear;

The script below allows me to send an email with out having to select allow or deny. i change it up where my number would be a person email address. The a error I get is email is invalid. Thanks for your assistance on this

options

EMAILHOST=mailhost.business.email.net emailsys=smtp emailpw={ EMAILPORT=25;

filename mymail email to="##########@messaging.sprintpcs.com"

subject="Tuesday";

data _null_; file myemail;

put "This file is automated";

put "Please Let me know if anything looks wrong"

run;

1 REPLY 1
jakarman
Barite | Level 11

Beto,

The pop-up behavior is quit normal with Windows. The goal is help in preventing spamming/botnets.

Get into the microsoft questions: Avoiding Excessive Security Warnings when Sending Automated E-mail Messages 

When you configure an other mail-server. ...
SMTP has by default no security setup/layer most of it solved by the mail server and routers/firewalls.
At home it rather easy to receive mails from every mail-provider (pop3 mapi) sending mails however is mostly blocked. Using SMTP poort 25 is often filtered by their routers. Having a mailprovider offering secured sending mail you could use that. The required configuration settings may be slightly different (mapi and mapiport). An in house mailserver is able to configure to allow mail. Often it is called "bulkmail". Why this all? Same reason preventing spamming/botnets.  

---->-- ja karman --<-----

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation