BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Sukhi1
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all, I want to create report for 12 months but I will have data to up to current month only. so I want to populate default value for the months which does not have data.

I want something like this :

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

A                   2      3     4     5      6       0     0    0      0     0      0       0

B                   2      3     4     5      6       0     0    0      0     0      0       0

C                   2      3     4     5      6       0     0    0      0     0      0       0

D

E

F

the A B C D E F are the some names 

but I have data something like this 

SRNo       Account      Month        Init

1                  0001             jan           1/23/23

2                 0456             feb          2/15/23

3                 0567              feb         2/27/23

4                 0012              mar       3/3/23

5                0034             apr          4/5/23

6                0009            may        5/18/23

Please help me. 

2 REPLIES 2
JosvanderVelden
SAS Super FREQ

Your question does not provide enough clues to be able to provide an answer. Please use your creativity and produce a better question with some sample code that clarifies your question. You can start with this:

data have;
   input idnumber account $ month $ init mmddyy8.;
   format init date9.;
datalines;
1 0101 jan 1/23/23
2 0306 feb 2/15/23
3 0405 mar 3/3/23
run;

data want;
    set have;
run;
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

the A B C D E F are the some names

which do not correspond in any way to your input data, so we can't possibly help you produce such a table from this input data. Also we don't know what the numbers in the cells are. A better explanation is needed.

If you want zeros, you can add zeros for the missing months into your input data.

--
Paige Miller

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation