BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ArtC
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

I am using CALL DEFINE to place images in a PROC REPORT text cell.  I would like the text to adjust vertically and if possible to have the images (PREIMAGE and POSTIMAGE) aligned with each other vertically. Clearly the VJUST is not doing anything and I am looking for suggestions.  An image of the current PDF output is attached.

ods pdf file='c:\temp\wrap.pdf';
proc report data=class;
   column name age text;
   compute text;
      length style $200;
      style= 'style={cellwidth=2in vjust=t preimage="c:\temp\male.jpg" postimage="c:\temp\female.jpg"}';
      call define('text','style',style);
   endcomp;
   run;
ods pdf close;

4 REPLIES 4
Ksharp
Super User
Arthur.C, Why not post it at ODS Report forum? Cynthia is there. Here is what I got. Hope could you some help.
data class;
 set sashelp.class;
 retain text '~nxxxxxxxxxxxxx~nxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~n';
 run;
ods escapechar='~';
ods pdf file='/folders/myfolders/x.pdf' style=minial;
 proc report data=class nowd noheader;
  column name age text;
  define text/display style={preimage='/folders/myfolders/x.png'
                             postimage='/folders/myfolders/y.png' just=center};
 run;
ods pdf close;
ArtC
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

At @Ksharp's suggestion I have reposted this query in the ODS and Reporting forum.  Please go there to respond or view responses.

http://communities.sas.com/t5/ODS-and-Base-Reporting/Vertical-Adjustment-of-text-in-a-PROC-REPORT-ce...

Ksharp
Super User
Arthur.T,
Did you check my code ? 
Is that what you are looking for ?

ArtC
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

@Ksharp - responding on the other thread.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation