BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
shekhar_148
Calcite | Level 5

Hi All, 

I am trying to validate the output of goal seek in excel and SAS, But both outputs are different. I am looking for help. I have attached the excel calculation. I tried the same with proc model but i am not getting the same output. Pls help me....

2 REPLIES 2
PGStats
Opal | Level 21

Please express your problem in math terms and show the SAS code you used. Reverse engineering an Excel sheet is no fun at all.

PG
shekhar_148
Calcite | Level 5
I have a data set in that variables are 3 variables are: Score_Rating, No_Of_Customer,No_Of_Customer_Percentage.
Now Calculated terms are:
Modified_model=slop * Score_Rating + intercept.
Calibrated_PD= exp(Modified_model)/(1+Modified_model)
PIT=No_Of_Customer_Percentage * Calibrated_PD;

Then take the sum of PIT as final PIT Number.

Pls refer the below code.
data pit;
set pit_pd;
tot_cust=10491;
slope=0.4359;
PIT=0.0259;
run;

proc model data=pit;
pit=(cust/tot_cust)*(exp(slope * Pool_ID +intcpt)/(1+exp(slope * Pool_ID + intcpt)));

fit pit /outest=test3 ;
solve pit /data=pit out=test4;
run;

In the excel i am fixing the value if PIT and find out the value of intercept.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation