BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
doddalamadhulatha
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I am using SAS Studio currently and have data with case_id ($) and open and close date (only numeric variables in the raw data) and all other related variables are with respect to region from which the case is recorded and the categories of the case recorded (like whether the case is hardware or software) and type of case resolution like remote resolve or onsite etc.

My question is how to find the outliers (here the maximum and minimum case volume count) against the region data or product data or like with resolution data. Please also mention sample code that help me a lot.

Thanks in advance.

Madhu

2 REPLIES 2
doddalamadhulatha
Calcite | Level 5

There are 95+ variables in which only two are continuous variables i.e open_date and Close_date (includes date, time with seconds) and all other like Case_Id, region, sub_region, product_line, business_unit, call_type, product, case _severity, month_name etc. I have to find the outliers based on case count against multiple variables from the given data both in tabular form and graphically over a given time period (say a fiscal Year). Hopes this helps. (I cant provide you the data as it is highly confidential).

Please provide me a sample code to generate this.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation