BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Jazzman
Obsidian | Level 7

Hello, I think the title says it all: I would like to store single results from PROC steps (i. e. regression coefficients, p-values ...) and display them later altogether in one table. It would also work for me just to print them as a list with annotations. The important thing here is that I need to display a large amount of results in an overseeable way.

I'm especially thinking of the way you can work with stored results in Stata. Every program you execute generates a number of local macros that contain the single numbers and strings that you can see in the program's output. Afterwards you can store them with custom names and after you finished all your analyses you can easily get an overview over the key outputs.

2 REPLIES 2
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

If you put:
ods trace on;

Before each step, and turn it off afterwards, you will see the ODS system generates a hidden table for each set of results it generates.  These can be extracted in a few ways, out= and set a dataset in some instances, in proc means for instance you can get it from:

output out=...;

But in all case you can use:

ods output <object_name>=<dataset_name>;

To store these somewhere.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation