BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
strugglingwsas
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello! 

I came here after trying all the other solutions. I am running into the SAS lockdown error (The path /folder/myfolders/sasuser.v94 is not in the list of accessible paths when SAS is in the lockdown state.) when I try to run this:

libname hw3 '/folder/myfolders/sasuser.v94';
proc print data=hw3.birthweight(1).sas7bdat;
run;

I'm not sure what the issue is since my folder with the sas7bdat file is sasuser.v94. I would love any suggestions to fix this error. Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3
SASKiwi
PROC Star

I'm not familiar with SA UE, but could it be that folder already has an allocated LIBNAME of SASUSER?

Try SASUSER instead of HW3 as your LIBREF on PROC PRINT  - you don't need the LIBNAME at all.

strugglingwsas
Fluorite | Level 6
Thanks for the reply! I think the error is beginning with the libname procedure since it isn’t even being able to reach the prof print procedure itself.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation