BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SamuelRajKandru
Quartz | Level 8
Yes, I got the results! Thank you, Reeza!
SamuelRajKandru
Quartz | Level 8

Okay, corrected the code and submitted it. There weren't any errors or warnings in the log.

posttypo.pngposttypo.png
SamuelRajKandru
Quartz | Level 8

2016-09-17 (1).png
Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

Perhaps your question is about how to NAME your format?

FORMAT names cannot end in a digit as that would be too confusing because a format reference specifies the length in the using the trailing digits.  DATE9. for example.  So a format reference of ME2. means to use the format named ME and display using 2 character positions.

Note that the name you use for your FORMAT has nothing to do with the name of the VARIABLE.  It desribes the FORMAT itself.  

So if you have variables named ME1 and ME2 and they both use the same sets of possible values then you could create a single format named ME or MEF and use it for both variables.  If they use different sets of possible vlaues then could create formats named ME1F and ME2F.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 18 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 3 in conversation