BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
GreggB
Pyrite | Level 9

Is it possible to suppress the rows that show the n count? I only want percentages

Code:

ods pdf file='fakepath.pdf';
proc tabulate data=one;
where elatook ne '';
class efagrade /*school*/;
class elalev1 elalev2;
tables elalev1='Literary Text'*(n*f=6.0 pctn<elalev1>='PCT'*f=6.0) all='TOTAL'*(n*f=6.0)
elalev2='(LT)Meaning/Context'*(n*f=6.0 pctn<elalev2>='PCT'*f=6.0) all='TOTAL'*(n*f=6.0)
efagrade='Grade' all='Total' /rts=25 misstext='0' printmiss;
format elalev1-elalev2 perf.;
run;
ODS pdf close;

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User

What happens if you remove the N from the code below?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Reeza
Super User

What happens if you remove the N from the code below?

GreggB
Pyrite | Level 9

I feel a tad foolish.

Reeza
Super User

I will never forget SAS tech supports to some really stupid mistakes I made in my code when I first started programming in SAS:

"I've never seen it done that way before, but I think what you're trying to do is ... " 

Incredibly polite of them and didn't make me feel like a fool!

We've all been there 🙂

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation