I'm trying to import some specific type of Excel file into SAS 9.4.
Specific because nothing is done very easily and I can't ask the provider of the file to change it 😕
Let say that my Excel file has a number of column equals to "columnnumber", and number of rows equals to "rownumber"
What I know:
- columnnumber can change from one file to each other, but always > 10
- rownumber can change from one file to each other
- the data fields name are on row 2, from column 2 to 10.
- the data I need to import is just below the data fields name (so it begins on row 3, from column 2 to 10)
- the data ending row can change and there can be a lot of false rows at the end of the excel file with nonsense things written or blanks.... The only thing I know: I need to stop recording on the first blank cell on column 2.
Registration is open! SAS is returning to Vegas for an AI and analytics experience like no other! Whether you're an executive, manager, end user or SAS partner, SAS Innovate is designed for everyone on your team. Register for just $495 by 12/31/2023.
If you are interested in speaking, there is still time to submit a session idea. More details are posted on the website.