I use the code-

/*Create Table with mean of each column*/
PROC TABULATE DATA=Test_Model=8.3;
CLASS A B;
VAR C D;
Table A*(C D)*(Mean STD MAX MIN)
B ALL='Mean';
RUN;

The code runs well but I get the output in two pages and I am trying to find out how to output be in one page.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,
Mark
1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
What is your ODS destination of choice? Have you tried system option like ORIENTATION=LANDSCAPE??? ODS HTML output can be as wide as it needs to be, while ODS PDF and ODS RTF output must fit within the margins set by system options and thus, could span multiple pages. If you are interested in the LISTING destination, then, in addition to the ORIENTATION option, you might try setting LINESIZE and PAGESIZE options -- ORIENTATION, LINESIZE and PAGESIZE are SAS system options which are well documented.

Of these 3 options, only ORIENTATION works for LISTING, PDF and RTF. ORIENTATION is irrelevant to ODS HTML and LINESIZE and PAGESIZE are ignored by any destination except for LISTING.

I suspect you will have an issue with your PROC TABULATE code. Although you say the code runs well, the construction,DATA=Test_Model=8.3, is incorrect syntax and you should be seeing an ERROR message in the SAS log:
[pre]
528 PROC TABULATE DATA=Test_Model=8.3;
-
ERROR 22-322: Syntax error, expecting one of the following: ALPHA,
DEPTH, FORMAT.
ERROR 76-322: Syntax error, statement will be ignored.

[/pre]

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is Bayesian Analysis?

Learn the difference between classical and Bayesian statistical approaches and see a few PROC examples to perform Bayesian analysis in this video.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation